Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Ole Miss got three good ones.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I have a yard full of oaks and the squirrels drive my Lab nuts dashing around all fall and winter. So if we had a blind one in the area......

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Squirrels bury their nuts so their food supply won't peter out.
My neighbor puts out peanuts for birds, but the squirrels get into them and dig holes in my yard to bury them. I'm not fond of my neighbor....................or squirrels. Crows will actually hide them in my gutters. I'm always pulling out peanuts from the gutters. I like crows though, they're smart and will remember you (so you better be nice to them).

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Would be a bit surprising after the criminole didn't give EJ much opportunity to play in the UA game. Although we now understand why he didn't call many pass plays for EJ.
I forgot about that. He had some words for Coach Prime after that game. Hard to believe Deion would bring in a grad transfer to take his son's position. Emory would take the starting QB job from Sanders (jr).

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I forgot about that. He had some words for Coach Prime after that game. Hard to believe Deion would bring in a grad transfer to take his son's position. Emory would take the starting QB job from Sanders (jr).
not happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator