Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I understand that Copeland is considered a guy that's not living up to his HS billing and that he comes across as a guy with an ego and attitude. But he was our leading receiver last season. If our leading receiver was not "great" then what kind of WR roster do we have? ... I thought I read he was our leading WR.
For me it’s much more the bad teammate/bad attitude thing that bugs me. The “ Me first” attitude is Infectious (much like hepatitis :lol:) and can be cancerous to a young team short on leaders. He’s been a net negative since day 1 and I’m less concerned that he didn’t live up to his billing as much as I am pissed the kid refused to ever grow up

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We really have no idea exactly what our WR corp actually is because we had a QB who couldn't find them last year and they were understandably depth behind Pitts, Tony and Grimes (I know...but we didn't really know yet in 2019) the year before. Factor in the Whittemore and Elksnis were hurt most of last season and we had a coach who totally followed the seniority rule no matter the talent behind them...and we had a QB who couldn't find them...we really have no idea what our WR corp is like.
I've been screaming this the entire off season. All these guys are big fast highly recruited 4 star players. I'm sure atleast a few of em are decent.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Not sure if MoM because I'm lazy, but Carlos Delrio to Syracuse.

I wish him well. I don't understand players like these, objectives? Is it an education? UF vs Syracuse? Is it the NFL?...That ain't going to happen. Is it just playing time? Why not play D-2?

In any event...All the best.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I wish him well. I don't understand players like these, objectives? Is it an education? UF vs Syracuse? Is it the NFL?...That ain't going to happen. Is it just playing time? Why not play D-2?

I think it gives you a clear pathway to starting with very little resistance while still at a decent power 5 school. Also playing in a dome, even a crappy one, gives a qb the opportunity to put up some numbers. It’s exactly the kind of spot I’d have expected for him, besides the fact that it’s cold as tits up there

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

He’s not going to play here where as he has a great chance there and he may be throwing the ball 60 times a game rather than 60 times in a season.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand why he transferred. You gotta have some serious confidence issues if you you don't feel like you can beat out jack Miller. I'm pretty sure Desmond Watson would beat out Jack Miller.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I don't understand why he transferred. You gotta have some serious confidence issues if you you don't feel like you can beat out jack Miller. I'm pretty sure Desmond Watson would beat out Jack Miller.

Kinda my thoughts and AR has a history of injuries.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Some might be selling Gator QB short. I have a feeling that he's a decent team leader. Wait and see.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Now that this has become official, I’m hearing Kitna is making a strong push for that 3rd string spot.

gosling_in_.gif

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Some activity going on that looks like we are after this JUCO DL. This and the LB Jefferson would go a long way to shore up the D for this (and maybe next?) season.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
This cats 25 years old! He gonna be a surgeon or some shcit?

I know...he has been to quite a few schools and honestly a little confused where is coming from and where he has been. Tape looks great and so does his measurements. 25yrs old makes it even better.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Some activity going on that looks like we are after this JUCO DL. This and the LB Jefferson would go a long way to shore up the D for this (and maybe next?) season.

24/7 shows that he transferred to Texas Tech this past Monday (5/23/2022). Are we sure he is event still available?

4648293.png

May 23, 2022: Transfer
Darel Middleton transfers to Texas Tech Red...

Oct 13, 2021: Transfer
Darel Middleton entered the transfer portal
4648295.png

Jul 21, 2021: Transfer
Darel Middleton transfers to West Virginia...
Jun 30, 2021: Transfer
Darel Middleton entered the transfer portal

4649630.png

May 28, 2019: Enrolled
Darel Middleton enrolls at Tennessee Volunteers

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I dont think he enrolled to TT yet and he entered the portal last Oct. Should still be available but not sure. He is retweeting a lot of UF stuff and is following and getting followed by a lot of Florida staff in the last 24 hours. That typically has been the flag that stuff is happening behind the scenes.

But yeah...its confusing with this guy because he has been so many places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.