Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
So, if we tank you're both disappointed and hungover.
Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports
You’re starting to get it. Insert your if you are just looking to disagree:)

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You’re starting to get it. Insert your if you are just looking to disagree:)

Get what?
I like Napier
I think he's a good judge of talent
He's everything Mullen was not

All that said, he has to preform on game day.
I give most coaches 3 years especially after following the last 3 HC.
This is year 1 but he's on the clock.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Agreed. This is the QB I wanted and was told from a source I trust that we had a good chance. We can't afford to strikeout on a portal QB.

I read elsewhere that Auburn was a serious contender, maybe front runner, but McCall apparently doesn’t have the courses needed for any of Aub’s majors, but does for us. No idea if true or not, but that would be a nice break.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I read elsewhere that Auburn was a serious contender, maybe front runner, but McCall apparently doesn’t have the courses needed for any of Aub’s majors, but does for us. No idea if true or not, but that would be a nice break.
Somebody on TOS said he wants to be a sports major? Or something like that? Auburn does not have that major.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Somebody on TOS said he wants to be a sports major? Or something like that? Auburn does not have that major.

Apparently not(again, based on their take). Said his tracking courses aren’t compatible with anything Aub offers, but we have more majors and can take him.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If you were a QB with one year of college left to play to build an NFL resume, would you go play for Hugh Freeze, or come here and play for the potted meat eating 6 play playbook author?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If you were a QB with one year of college left to play to build an NFL resume, would you go play for Hugh Freeze, or come here and play for the potted meat eating 6 play playbook author?
Year 2 vs Year 1...UF.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Naper's QB is expected to go in the top 10. Don't let that interfere with your impeccable logic.
That has absolutely fuch all to do with Slingblade Karl.

Raw Athletic ability and measurables is why he will go in the top 10.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
According to TOS Florida is now the clear favorite to land McCall. If Napier pulls this off I'll take back all the bad shyt I've said about him since Sat. :lol:

Hopefully he does. Feels like everyone is getting good news exceptionally us and Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.