Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The thing you clearly do not understand about football or recruiting is that while a transfer due to behavior may be a low probability even, ie 1 in 100 or something. Injury is a higher probability thing and there are many such things that make it wise to have 5 scholarship QBs. It is the whole of roster management that you reveal is beyond your ken.
Pretty difficult (maybe even damn near impossible) have 5 scholarship QBs these days. Hell, most schools are thrilled if they can keep 4.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

An LB would be damn nice.

And he is a graduate, so immediately available.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently he was starting immediately at MLB for Clemson. I don't get it.
College football gone mobile, and a bit flaky. Did the same for MLB 50 years ago.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
College football gone mobile, and a bit flaky. Did the same for MLB 50 years ago.
Well.... you win some and lose some. I hope we call this kid but even some Louisville and WVU scraps have been huge upgrades over Butters Specials.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well.... you win some and lose some. I hope we call this kid but even some Louisville and WVU scraps have been huge upgrades over Butters Specials.
We desperately need an ILB. We're brain dead if we don't make an effort.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We desperately need an ILB. We're brain dead if we don't make an effort.
Yeah.... we are definitely braindead.

I wonder if anyone has even noticed.

I don't even know if we have anyone in the recruiting office. Did we fire everyone but the cupcake chick?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah.... we are definitely braindead.

I wonder if anyone has even noticed.

I don't even know if we have anyone in the recruiting office. Did we fire everyone but the cupcake chick?
Who needs proven talent when you can try to increase or decrease the size of a bunch of freshman rush backers?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not in the transfer portal, sorry Ox.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thing was a mistake lol.

@mzenitz: Former Auburn defensive lineman Jaunta’vius Johnson has re-entered the NCAA transfer portal, per source. Transferred to Colorado in January but is now in search of a new team

leogator

May 5, 2018
The transfer has been a total disaster for the athletes. Too much supply and not enough demand. At last count there are 240 free agents still unsigned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.