Transgender athlete takes spotlight in girls’ track meet

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Why, because transgender folks are "sick" ? They are known for attacking women? Please!

Really? How about because if I truly care for women and women's sports I want them competing with....women.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Really? How about because if I truly care for women and women's sports I want them competing with....women.
They are women, are there going to be some outliers? Probably, but for the most part, you probably wouldnt even notice except for those outliers or ones who havent completed re-assignment.

What about women transitioning to men? Is that ok for them to compete with men or do you want them competing with women?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
maybe we should get the entire baseball team to identify as transgender for a little while... guarranteed a title every year :facepalm:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They are women, are there going to be some outliers? Probably, but for the most part, you probably wouldnt even notice except for those outliers or ones who havent completed re-assignment.

What about women transitioning to men? Is that ok for them to compete with men or do you want them competing with women?

I don't think they should be competing at all. They're freaks that I don't want in the locker room with my children or grandchildren some day. They're sick, demented, warped people. You want to be a freak? Ok, fine. Just stay out of competitive sports. You should be disqualified from competition when you choose to change your gender, because at that point, you no longer fit the same physical dynamics that normal males and females do.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
That's kinda hateful and insensitive commentary about transgender folks. However, I do see some logic in your proposal about transgender athletes and competing in sports.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It is a MAN competing against WOMEN. How is that fair?

It's not. Forget the politics and just look at it from a competitive view.

It's basically cheating.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Would you feel the same way if your daughter had put her blood, sweat and tears into her sport only to lose to that dude and come in second?

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Would you feel the same way if your daughter had put her blood, sweat and tears into her sport only to lose to that dude and come in second?
I think there are females that exist on that outlier too, that you would probably look at and say "she might as well be a dude". No difference if my daughter lost to a girl like that. Remember, I am not talking about some guy who puts a wig on and claims to be a woman, I am talking about a genuine transgender individual.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think there are females that exist on that outlier too, that you would probably look at and say "she might as well be a dude". No difference if my daughter lost to a girl like that. Remember, I am not talking about some guy who puts a wig on and claims to be a woman, I am talking about a genuine transgender individual.
Thanks for dodging the question.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

It's a male biologically...mentally a female. This is messed up PC crap.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's not dodging the question, I said I wouldnt have a problem with it.
Well, that would make you a sh*tty father IMO. I would raise hell to ensure my child wasn't put into a no-win situation like that.
I could care less if someone wants to dress like a girl but that shouldn't give them the right to compete as one.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Well, that would make you a sh*tty father IMO. I would raise hell to ensure my child wasn't put into a no-win situation like that.
I could care less if someone wants to dress like a girl but that shouldn't give them the right to compete as one.
Ya, so you're going be a "good" father for raising hell against a woman who is freakishly physical because you dont think its fair.... please, I guess you are they type of dad that wants to give everyone participation trophies....

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
It's a male biologically...mentally a female. This is messed up PC crap.
Couldn't agree more with you. This crap that you're born this way is a joke. Same as being born gay. I believe it's a choice to be transgender or gay and the ones who claim to be born that way are just trying to justify why they choose that direction in life

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Honestly who cares, she identifies as a woman is or has done gender re-assignment, let her compete as a woman. There are plenty examples on the other side of boys who were born female competing as boys and people want to complain about that. These are not people that are looking for some competitive advantage. These are people who genuinely identify act and feel like their appropriate sex.

This is sports where biology is the most important. Andraya is a biological male. How he feels is irrelevant. Even your comment is inconsistent, revealing the absurdity of all this. Andraya isn't acting like a female. He is acting like a male because of his biology which is inescapable no matter what he feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator