Transgender athlete takes spotlight in girls’ track meet

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that I'm not at all surprised they would allow a young man with a mustache to run in a girls competition and force everyone to pretend he is a girl, says a lot. The entire educational system is matriarchal now, and boys are merely viewed by teachers and administrators as nothing more than defective girls. Anyone who has a boy in a school can tell you this. They've eliminated PE and recess and replaced it with worksheets and lectures that shove the left wing agenda down boys throats like goslings being fattened for foie gras. If your boy exhibits any kind of reaction to being cloistered in his school seat, they encourage you to put him on psychotropic drugs. It's fkking Kafkaesque.

Last edited:

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
You believe that 5% of the general population commits suicide?
These are reported attempts not necessarily successful. Read the report or the summary that I posted earlier. It's not what I "believe", its the stats from a American Society of Suicide Prevention. But ya, suicide is a problem. And now we have 13 Reasons that make it oh so cool for kids to do it.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Yeh that's the report I have (and another I can't find).
Williams:
Suicide attempts among trans men (46%) and trans women (42%).

Ya that's right, also suicide attempts among general population 4.6% not less than 1. But also notice the significant contributing factors other than mental illness. I do not think it is sound to claim the linkage that you reference

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The bottom line is that a DUDE with a mustache should not be allowed to race against the girls. Period. There's really no defending it on any level. Do I think he can be transgendered and identify as female? Absolutely. Start your hormone treatments and therapy. I'm fine. But you are cheating everyone involved and shame on the county and school administrators.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately common sense just isn't common anymore. It is unfathomable to me how anyone could endorse a guy competing in all girls sports simply because he claims he's a girl in a boy's body. This is just as stupid as the bathroom controversy, which shouldn't be controversial at all.

There is more access to education and knowledge in general today than at any point in history, but today's society has still managed to become dumber by the day.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ya that's right, also suicide attempts among general population 4.6% not less than 1. But also notice the significant contributing factors other than mental illness. I do not think it is sound to claim the linkage that you reference
So still based on attempts they are 10 times as likely to attempt suicide. In fact 46% is the low end. Adjusting for other factors (p 11) increases it to as high as 68%.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That is just not the case. I'm not sure what has caused you to conclude that, but whatever has caused it, feminism is merely for such things as equal rights, such as equal pay or the same level job, and equal opportunities. It's not about emasculating males. If you've run into that it is the individual's personality and make up , not anything about feminsm.

I had a friend who had to go to a 3 year nursing school because her parents didn't think girls needed to go to college. She wanted to be an archeologist. So she went to 3 years of nursing school, then worked 5 years, and then went to college despite the fact that the 2 males running the archeology part of the museum told her there was absolutely no place in the field for females. ( as if troweling, shoveling, using a transit, taking notes, clearing brush off a site, making maps, is beyond a woman's capabilities.)

The women in the archeology department here at UF when I was in college, got a break because the archeology professor, Charles H. Fairbanks, supported the concept of women archeologists and encouraged some of us to go to graduate school, and our efforts there, instead of hindering them. I dropped out later, ( actually that was related to gender discrimination - I had several male housemates so I saw the difference in how our advisor ignored with me what he was doing for them finding and creating projects to choose for their masters thesis. , I just didn't have a name for it because I thought he liked me- a little too much in fact- I was just confused and didn't confront him because of the confusion about what it was and because I was raised to be passive and compliant- in other words a nice good girl and I still was into adulthood). Also, I can say the female colleagues I had who were academically brilliant and well suited for academia went through their PhDs, with this advisor obstructing them as a group way more vigorously and ongoingly than he did to our male colleagues. I was glad I dropped out before getting to that point. ( As an aside for those who know about the Annual Fairbanks Armadillo Roast- that was our group that started that on one of the birthday parties Dr. Fairbank's students always put together for him - he was much beloved because he cared way more about his students than how frequently he published.)

Anyway, there is a lot of misunderstanding about feminism. Women speaking up in groups had a lot to do with changing the approach to spouse and child abuse. Legally it was terrible. It was considered the family's business. It was like Tally with athletes only everywhere with non athletes. A routinely raped child under 13 or 15, I forget which, couldn't even testify in Georgia. The abuse had to have been witnessed. There literally was nowhere to go without a friend or relative to take you in, and no legal recourse really. A lot of you may not realize, but at one point in time in my adult life time, there was a little housing for men ( salvation army, ymca) but it didn't exist for women. The young people training programs were for men, not women. The teen girls looking to get training to leave bad homes or avoid a bad marriage choice had no options, and I know personally of one case which I now realize was almost certainly rape, where the parents wanted the girl , who got A's in school, to drop out of school and marry this guy 20 or so years older than her that she couldn't stand. She was desperate for options. There weren't any. Anything that did exist was for males only.

These things have changed some. It didn't change without help. Public awareness and education were key. And yes, somewhere in there, schools started having girls teams in sports as well.

:whistle:

Also, now on Amazon:
TheFeministLie.jpg

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
So still based on attempts they are 10 times as likely to attempt suicide. In fact 46% is the low end. Adjusting for other factors (p 11) increases it to as high as 68%.
I'm not denying that the transgender population has an insanely high suicide rate, but if you look at the data, there are many contributing factors, not just because "they are messed up in the head" to paraphrase the consensus of posts. That's really my point.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not denying that the transgender population has an insanely high suicide rate, but if you look at the data, there are many contributing factors, not just because "they are messed up in the head" to paraphrase the consensus of posts. That's really my point.
What you are saying is they have an insanely high rate of ATTEMPTED suicide, and, in effect that they suck at suicide, as it apparently only works in about the same amount of cases as everyone else. Your assertion seems overtly homophobic to me. Are transgenders somehow defective in their ability to commit suicide in your eyes, ya?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Here's my point:

Mr. Patient: "I'm a cat"
Common Sense: "Your'e nuts"

Mr. Patient: "I can fly"
Common sense: "You're nuts"

Mr. Patient: "I'm a girl"
Common Sense: "You're nuts"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The bottom line is that a DUDE with a mustache should not be allowed to race against the girls. Period. There's really no defending it on any level. Do I think he can be transgendered and identify as female? Absolutely. Start your hormone treatments and therapy. I'm fine. But you are cheating everyone involved and shame on the county and school administrators.

Evidence of a period tilts it towards him being female. :confused: Nonsence aside, Navet's post of a reasonable-toned speaker brought up the fact that various "master" in anthropologic history all list the sequence of changes that characterize the
observable steps in the rise & fall of every civilization. The steps of our decline have started about 70 years ago. The prominent dying movements all, all involved erasures on the respect for morality, the hedging on honorable dealings,
respect for politeness of the past.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Andraya Yearwood
WTF!
He ran the 100 in 12.66 seconds
He ran the 200 in 26.08 seconds
I would say he/she really sucks in the boys division. Those times in those 2 events are slow in High school if you're a boy/man.

I assume his birth name is Andre.

Which is probably more of the reason he started "feeling" like a girl.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The fact that I'm not at all surprised they would allow a young man with a mustache to run in a girls competition and force everyone to pretend he is a girl, says a lot. The entire educational system is matriarchal now, and boys are merely viewed by teachers and administrators as nothing more than defective girls. Anyone who has a boy in a school can tell you this. They've eliminated PE and recess and replaced it with worksheets and lectures that shove the left wing agenda down boys throats like goslings being fattened for foie gras. If your boy exhibits any kind of reaction to being cloistered in his school seat, they encourage you to put him on psychotropic drugs. It's fkking Kafkaesque.
Come to my PE classes and I will restore your faith in the future. My oldest get PE each day in his middle school, too.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

Mustache, hell. They double dutch with his dong after every meet.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Hey CU-UF, I think you missed my questions.

I have two serious questions for you.
1. Why do we have separate men's and women's sports? ...especially in things like basketball or track where the competition is the identical for each sex's sport?
2. Do you disagree with this division?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.