Transgender athlete takes spotlight in girls’ track meet

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That is just not the case. I'm not sure what has caused you to conclude that, but whatever has caused it, feminism is merely for such things as equal rights, such as equal pay or the same level job, and equal opportunities. It's not about emasculating males. If you've run into that it is the individual's personality and make up , not anything about feminsm.

What may have caused him to conclude that is a substantial portion of people who call themselves feminists do indeed hate traditional men and properly exercised, non-damaging male strength. It would be impossible for me to say what percentage of people who claim to be feminists represent what he's expressing, but there is undeniably a segment of feminism that is that. If you haven't seen it, it's because you would rather not. I'll let you argue it out with them who the "real feminists" are.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
substantial portion of people who call themselves feminists do indeed hate traditional men and properly exercised, non-damaging male strength. It would be impossible for me to say what percentage of people who claim to be feminists represent what he's expressing, but there is undeniably a segment of feminism that is that. If you haven't seen it, it's because you would rather not.

:exactly:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well I know a lot about various mental defects.
I started out with butyraphobia (the fear that peanut butter is gonna stick to the roof of your mouth & you can't get it off)
But I cured that with pathological shyness. Which my Dr. replaced with severe depression. From there I graduated to a bipolar state where I raved so much my third personallity beat some sense into my bitter half. I had planned suicide, but my psychiatrist quickly put a stop to that -- said he wanted to do it.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Personally I think there is a strong biochemical component. The suicide rate is not indicative of mental illness imo.. And depression, bipolar disorder, and at least some schizophrenia has been demonstrated to have a huge biochemical neurotransmitter affecting component. ( I don't advocate drugs as treatment, as their are better more efficient non destructive ways to address these imbalances usually.).

I think the suicide rate is more indicative of living in a world that is for the most part hostile to how you experience yourself, often coupled with the fact you have been unable to will a change in self. . Imagine if everything in you is signaling you are one gender, but your body clearly shows the opposite biologically. That is one hard world to live in. Our scientists and medical researchers do not know everything about how we are put together as conscious feeling beings. The fact that some people are clearly hermaphrodites biologically shows that nature genetically can do some unplanned for things. Also, now you have me wondering what the suicide rate is for bipolar disorder. depression, or people trapped in oppressive life situations.

The suicide rate for transgenders that have the total support of friends/family/job is still 30%. Bruce Jenner has a 30% chance of suicide. The average suicide rate is much less than 1%, even for homosexuals. In fact there's not much correlation between people who are ostracized as a group and suicide rates. Transgenders suffer from a form of psychosis, a disconnect with reality. We do them no favors by going along with their charade.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
The suicide rate for transgenders that have the total support of friends/family/job is still 30%. Bruce Jenner has a 30% chance of suicide. The average suicide rate is much less than 1%, even for homosexuals. In fact there's not much correlation between people who are ostracized as a group and suicide rates. Transgenders suffer from a form of psychosis, a disconnect with reality. We do them no favors by going along with their charade.
Read the report. Psychosis at most is a contributing factor in high suicide rates. The general population is at 4.6% not less than one.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Read the report. Psychosis at most is a contributing factor in high suicide rates. The general population is at 4.6% not less than one.
Read what report? Just google it.
  • The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 13.26 per 100,000 individuals.
4.6 people out of 100? I've known thousands of people of my life and can only think of one attempted suicide off the top of my head.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

According to studies done in 1991-92, 2001-2002, 2007, and 2011, suicidal ideation among those diagnosed with GID is between 60-65%. Based on those studies, your stat is correct showing between a 26-40% suicide rate. By the way, the suicidal ideation rate among the normal population is around 8-9% acording to these same studies.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Yes, of course, because you can't be a hetero male with kids and show compassion and understanding for others that are different than you. Your childish insults are more likely due to an innate desire to actually be cuckolded and you lash out because you cant control these feelings that you have that your closed minded group tells you are wrong. Get some help dude.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I feel pretty bad for the azz kicking that Cuuf has taken abuse in this thread.

And yet.....he perseveres down the rabbit trail to looney tunes land.

Its a strange addition to the religion of the left, but "science" is "science" after all. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, of course, because you can't be a hetero male with kids and show compassion and understanding for others that are different than you. Your childish insults are more likely due to an innate desire to actually be cuckolded and you lash out because you cant control these feelings that you have that your closed minded group tells you are wrong. Get some help dude.
There's a difference between understanding and compassion and totally hanging your brains on the wall. To 99.999% of the population of the planet, the idea of putting a boy on a girls competitive sports team because he "feels" like a girl is absurd to the highest possible degree. You mentioned "get some help", and that's exactly what this boy needs - therapy, not the entire system turned upside down for him in the name of "compassion". It's blatantly unfair to the female athletes and if I were them I would boycott.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There's a difference between understanding and compassion and totally hanging your brains on the wall. To 99.999% of the population of the planet, the idea of putting a boy on a girls competitive sports team because he "feels" like a girl is absurd to the highest possible degree. You mentioned "get some help", and that's exactly what this boy needs - therapy, not the entire system turned upside down for him in the name of "compassion". It's blatantly unfair to the female athletes and if I were them I would boycott.

/eot

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And another thing, this shouldn't be a partisan political issue. As Americans, can't we just agree on common sense policies anymore?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Andraya Yearwood
WTF!
He ran the 100 in 12.66 seconds
He ran the 200 in 26.08 seconds
I would say he/she really sucks in the boys division. Those times in those 2 events are slow in High school if you're a boy/man.

I assume his birth name is Andre.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You believe that 5% of the general population commits suicide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.