Transgender athlete takes spotlight in girls’ track meet

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
in the mid 90's there was a girl track star at Bucholz that would smoke almost all the boys in the mile and 2 mile. Also one at PK Yonge as a freshman who would lap the boys in the 2 mile. I don't know how much combining people really want.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think it's feminism. It seems anti-feminist to claim that all it takes to be a woman is to declare you are one.

In case you missed it, Feminists are trying to turn our little boys into little girls in schools these days. They want EVERYONE to be feminine little wimps.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you not read my post to your question?
Havent you seen plenty FEMALE athletes that look physically developed much closer to a man than a woman? What is the difference then? If my daughter runs up against someone like that, what are you supposed to do? Oh because she was "born" a woman its fair?

I have two serious questions for you.
1. Why do we have separate men's and women's sports? ...especially in things like basketball or track where the competition is the identical for each sex's sport?
2. Do you disagree with this division?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
WTF!??! Of course this clown is expected to win both titles...he's a GUY racing against GIRLS! And yet, he's proud of it. Go figure. Somebody needs to tell this fruit loop that if you have a 2 balls and a bat, you're a guy and should be competing against other guys. You wanna compete against chicks post-op, have at it. Until then, have some pride and self respect. And what's up with the Connecticut school system allowing how a person feels about their gender identity to dictate this? What a crock of horse dung!
Agree. It's a huge disservice to female athletes. Back when my sister and I were in school, we didn't even have competitive sports available. I didn't care, but my sister was heavily sports oritented, but there was nothing for her except girls PE class. Now they have it but have to compete against transgender "females" who are still biochemically hormonally male? Unfair.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Agree. It's a huge disservice to female athletes. Back when my sister and I were in school, we didn't even have competitive sports available. I didn't care, but my sister was heavily sports oritented, but there was nothing for her except girls PE class. Now they have it but have to compete against transgender "females" who are still biochemically hormonally male? Unfair.

Right on with that. Check out the picture earlier in this thread where they show the picture of the girl and the "girl" racing in stride. Ms. Transgender's thighs are much bigger, much more muscular and ripped. The GIRLS in the race were at a huge disadvantage from the start!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
She? Come on man! This dude makes Britney Griner look like Reese Witherspoon.

mj-laughing.gif

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Right on with that. Check out the picture earlier in this thread where they show the picture of the girl and the "girl" racing in stride. Ms. Transgender's thighs are much bigger, much more muscular and ripped. The GIRLS in the race were at a huge disadvantage from the start!
No kidding. It's a 180 from when I was going through school. Back then the frustration was they altered the rules of the game, supposedly to accommodate our delicate flower weak bodies, (men sweat, women perspire, but ladies glow mentality, plus running is so unladylike) but in reality it put more restrictions on us and made the game more difficult. Example- basketball - girls rules prohibited dribbling more than 3 times in a row, and also taking more than 3 steps in a row.. After that you had to pass the ball. or it was a penalty.

This turns around and puts competitive female athletes in the same position they would be in if they were up against women on male steroids. Scandals about Communist block women on these steroids during some past ( way past) Olympics com to mind. This is crazy.

I don't have a problem with supporting his femaleness pyschologically, but biiochemical male vs biochemical female is not a female sporting event. Pretending it is doesn't make it so and is so very unfair to females who are serious about their sports and are once again after decades passing, being dumped on with regard to sports competition.. There was a reason they didn't put males and females in one event to start with.

Last edited:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
In case you missed it, Feminists are trying to turn our little boys into little girls in schools these days. They want EVERYONE to be feminine little wimps.

That is just not the case. I'm not sure what has caused you to conclude that, but whatever has caused it, feminism is merely for such things as equal rights, such as equal pay or the same level job, and equal opportunities. It's not about emasculating males. If you've run into that it is the individual's personality and make up , not anything about feminsm.

I had a friend who had to go to a 3 year nursing school because her parents didn't think girls needed to go to college. She wanted to be an archeologist. So she went to 3 years of nursing school, then worked 5 years, and then went to college despite the fact that the 2 males running the archeology part of the museum told her there was absolutely no place in the field for females. ( as if troweling, shoveling, using a transit, taking notes, clearing brush off a site, making maps, is beyond a woman's capabilities.)

The women in the archeology department here at UF when I was in college, got a break because the archeology professor, Charles H. Fairbanks, supported the concept of women archeologists and encouraged some of us to go to graduate school, and our efforts there, instead of hindering them. I dropped out later, ( actually that was related to gender discrimination - I had several male housemates so I saw the difference in how our advisor ignored with me what he was doing for them finding and creating projects to choose for their masters thesis. , I just didn't have a name for it because I thought he liked me- a little too much in fact- I was just confused and didn't confront him because of the confusion about what it was and because I was raised to be passive and compliant- in other words a nice good girl and I still was into adulthood). Also, I can say the female colleagues I had who were academically brilliant and well suited for academia went through their PhDs, with this advisor obstructing them as a group way more vigorously and ongoingly than he did to our male colleagues. I was glad I dropped out before getting to that point. ( As an aside for those who know about the Annual Fairbanks Armadillo Roast- that was our group that started that on one of the birthday parties Dr. Fairbank's students always put together for him - he was much beloved because he cared way more about his students than how frequently he published.)

Anyway, there is a lot of misunderstanding about feminism. Women speaking up in groups had a lot to do with changing the approach to spouse and child abuse. Legally it was terrible. It was considered the family's business. It was like Tally with athletes only everywhere with non athletes. A routinely raped child under 13 or 15, I forget which, couldn't even testify in Georgia. The abuse had to have been witnessed. There literally was nowhere to go without a friend or relative to take you in, and no legal recourse really. A lot of you may not realize, but at one point in time in my adult life time, there was a little housing for men ( salvation army, ymca) but it didn't exist for women. The young people training programs were for men, not women. The teen girls looking to get training to leave bad homes or avoid a bad marriage choice had no options, and I know personally of one case which I now realize was almost certainly rape, where the parents wanted the girl , who got A's in school, to drop out of school and marry this guy 20 or so years older than her that she couldn't stand. She was desperate for options. There weren't any. Anything that did exist was for males only.

These things have changed some. It didn't change without help. Public awareness and education were key. And yes, somewhere in there, schools started having girls teams in sports as well.

Last edited:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Transgenders are mentally ill no doubt. The 30-50% suicide rate is a clue.
Personally I think there is a strong biochemical component. The suicide rate is not indicative of mental illness imo.. And depression, bipolar disorder, and at least some schizophrenia has been demonstrated to have a huge biochemical neurotransmitter affecting component. ( I don't advocate drugs as treatment, as their are better more efficient non destructive ways to address these imbalances usually.).

I think the suicide rate is more indicative of living in a world that is for the most part hostile to how you experience yourself, often coupled with the fact you have been unable to will a change in self. . Imagine if everything in you is signaling you are one gender, but your body clearly shows the opposite biologically. That is one hard world to live in. Our scientists and medical researchers do not know everything about how we are put together as conscious feeling beings. The fact that some people are clearly hermaphrodites biologically shows that nature genetically can do some unplanned for things. Also, now you have me wondering what the suicide rate is for bipolar disorder. depression, or people trapped in oppressive life situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.