Trask has to be in the driver's seat for the Heisman, right?

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Pounding the ball with Harris and play action to a deep Smith will be near impossible for this Gator D to handle if the past 8 games is any indication. Heck I'm pretty sure Smith will be wide open without play action. They can pound the rock. They can kill us deep. Edge: Bama

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You guys ready for UF to get jobbed again for the Heisman? Lol the media absolutely hates UF, just get on twitter and see the blue check marks slobbering all over Mac Jones, or the fact that schools like LSU seem to get away with murder (stealing from children’s hospital, sexual assault claims, openly paying players) while we get dragged for any minor infraction. Wild.

Discuss.

2933D0E8-DBA2-4575-AB08-2941E47DC373.jpeg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, that’s the media betting on a couple key picks of Trask by the Bama defense and the unlikeliness of Florida’s defense being able to reciprocate. If Bama’s rush gets through to him, it could happen.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Or the fact that the last two weeks Mullen has neutered the offense and gone back to try to force the run up the middle and sideways throws. Despite the numbers Trask has looked off the last couple of games thanks to some of the play calling

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
No, that’s the media betting on a couple key picks of Trask by the Bama defense and the unlikeliness of Florida’s defense being able to reciprocate. If Bama’s rush gets through to him, it could happen.

Trask is outpacing Burrow from last season right now with less talent and playing an all-SEC schedule. Wild.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@StadiumAndGale: Against LSU last week, Mac Jones had 384 yards and 4 TDs. Against Arkansas, Kyle Trask had 356 yards and 6 TDs. #Gators vs LSU. Alabama vs. Hogs If Trask bests Jones’ LSU numbers but Jones can’t best Trask’s Ark numbers, we could see another lead change in Vegas

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@StadiumAndGale: Against LSU last week, Mac Jones had 384 yards and 4 TDs. Against Arkansas, Kyle Trask had 356 yards and 6 TDs. #Gators vs LSU. Alabama vs. Hogs If Trask bests Jones’ LSU numbers but Jones can’t best Trask’s Ark numbers, we could see another lead change in Vegas

I honestly think it will be moot until the SEC Championship game. Prime Time game where it is the only thing being shown, a lot of eyes and votes will be cast that night.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But the offense wasn't doing that poorly. Only Mullen knows his reasons, but if he has a lead and the defense is playing well, then he consistently takes his foot off the gas and plays Muschamp ball.
And plays Muschamp Ball in the first half.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately I think the voters (mostly idiots) are just going to vote for whoever wins the game.

Brad and Gary will probably discuss this topic quite a bit, and their conversation may influence several voters. I'm sure they both will give an opinion on who should win. If they think Trask is more deserving, then that will help Trask's chances in spite of a loss.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately I think the voters (mostly idiots) are just going to vote for whoever wins the game.

Bama wins pulling away = Trask goes down slinging it and impressing voters.

Florida pulls off the improbable upset = Trask further cements his position.

Only a slew of picks can kill his chances. I think he’s in good shape.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bama v Gators game will be unique in that all teammates will be fighting for their QB to win the Heisman.
It will make stat-compiling more urgent in announcing.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Throw every down until Trask has four touchdowns. Then in the 3rd QTR throw every down to pad his numbers.
In the 4th qtr we can work on the run game.

Work on the run game with EJ and AR I hope

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Work on the run game with EJ and AR I hope
working on the run game with EJ or ar doesn't work. when you've got EJ and AR on the field what you need to work on is the passing game.

you can't tell the defense I'm going to run and then expect to be able to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator