Trask has to be in the driver's seat for the Heisman, right?

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I didn’t say any other receiver, I said one of many.

You listed a bunch of stats that He collected mostly after Waddle was injured that only supports what I said such as most receiving yards due to long bombs where he was wide open.
Who said anything about screen passes other than you?

Who said anything about anyone throwing in the towel?
Smith’s success is just another example of what a team looks like when you have the best players in the game.
As you said, no matter who gets hurt it IS next man up at Bama and Devonte Smith immediately went from the #2 receiver for Bama to the Heisman leader
That is simply NOT true. Smith has barely been on the Heisman radar until the last couple of games. Sure, a lot of Bama homers have dreamed about it all year long but he hasn't even gotten a sniff until recently. And regardless of Waddle or Jones or even the best OLine in college football, if he puts up the performance worthy of the award, he should get it. It isn't for me to say but I personally feel he is the most deserving. In the end, it won't matter who you or I think is the most deserving, it will come down to the voters. Unless you have a Heisman vote that is... ;)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So if Trask were to come out as a tranny would that also make him ineligible for football awards?

Yeah, hi. We already have a Bammer here. He’s fat and has a condo downtown overlooking Lake Michigan. So we’re kind of set.

2d8b5943-32f7-4395-9c64-e09f90bafdc6_text.gif

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's a team award, really, and I just hope that WHEN he wins it, he'll be surrounded by the Gators who were so vital to his winning the award. Namely Brad Stewart, Donovan Stiner, and Marco Wilson. I also hope that Kyle Trask makes a good showing in the vote count, perhaps finishing as high as second.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
It's a team award, really, and I just hope that WHEN he wins it, he'll be surrounded by the Gators who were so vital to his winning the award. Namely Brad Stewart, Donovan Stiner, and Marco Wilson. I also hope that Kyle Trask makes a good showing in the vote count, perhaps finishing as high as second.
You really are my favorite poster.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Love the fact that Mullen and UF start pushing for Trask to win the Heisman the day votes are due. Day late, dollar short per usual

Saving face. The Heisman was gone after the Kentucky game and the sideways play calling came back for the rest of the season until Bama. Whenever we played vertical we marched down the field, but how many times did we run those stupid screens on 3rd and long or QB run on second to waste a down.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saving face. The Heisman was gone after the Kentucky game and the sideways play calling came back for the rest of the season until Bama. Whenever we played vertical we marched down the field, but how many times did we run those stupid screens on 3rd and long or QB run on second to waste a down.

Trask has heisman potential this season that was probably lost by the crap playcalling (especially in 1st half of games) and conservativeness. The difference especially in the first half, is that Alabama was running pro-concepts in their passing game. Option routes, hell their running back ran a option Out-post. Trask's biggest passes in the SECCG were Go routes, Seem routes and a wheel route. I mean if you couldn't see the difference in what is being run it's absolutely ridiculous. Jones isn't a better qb, but they were running a more diverse and NFL ready offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator