Recruiting Trask to enroll early

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The first part was meant for MJM with his garbage phantom "racial slurs" claims, not attributed to you. The policing of what makes a "Gator Nation" fan definitely was.
Haven't mentioned anything about fanhood, either. Once again, if the point has gone in one ear and out the other, it's about treating a kid with dignity and respect. He's not above criticism, but he's most certainly above the sophomoric crap and keyboard diarrhea that's been spewed forth like Old Faithful the last couple weeks. So he's been a bad QB, big f*cking whoop. Get over it.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Haven't mentioned anything about fanhood, either. Once again, if the point has gone in one ear and out the other, it's about treating a kid with dignity and respect. He's not above criticism, but he's most certainly above the sophomoric crap and keyboard diarrhea that's been spewed forth like Old Faithful the last couple weeks. So he's been a bad QB, big f*cking whoop. Get over it.

Don't know if you had the same experience at the FSU game, but as a credit to all the fans in my section, not one person booed Harris's or the offense's poor performance. Not once. I did hear a lot of begging and pleading, but no boos.

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015

The same thing happened during the Brantley and Driskel eras. They got ragged just as hard as Treon, but now racial slurs and cuddly wuddly blah blah. This is the internet and UF QB's, suck it up.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know if you had the same experience at the FSU game, but as a credit to all the fans in my section, not one person booed Harris's or the offense's poor performance. Not once. I did hear a lot of begging and pleading, but no boos.
Heard multiple people screaming dumb sh*t like "you suck" at Treon throughout the game. Figured they were Noles, but saw Gators saying it. Must have rubbed off from the clowns.

The same thing happened during the Brantley and Driskel eras. They got ragged just as hard as Treon, but now racial slurs and cuddly wuddly blah blah. This is the internet and UF QB's, suck it up.
It was just as embarrassing then as it is now.

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
Heard multiple people screaming dumb sh*t like "you suck" at Treon throughout the game. Figured they were Noles, but saw Gators saying it. Must have rubbed off from the clowns.

It was just as embarrassing then as it is now.

Well, they were right, Treon does suck. He sucks hard. You can release your orange and blue butterfly amongst the fans and he will still suck ass.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I see we've added yet another classy poster. This place is like a magnet. :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD. This is how it works. This is where people vent about how their teams perform.

Having a couple people hijack every thread by vehemently attacking every single poster is ludicrous.

Yes, they are saying that Treon sucks. He does. That's the point of the board.

malo

Founding Member
Daily observer
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was watching Trask highlight videos. My son who is 11 says....is that all the quarterbacks we can find? Then proceeded to say look at the passes they are wobbly. Oh man...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was watching Trask highlight videos. My son who is 11 says....is that all the quarterbacks we can find? Then proceeded to say look at the passes they are wobbly. Oh man...

:lol:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kyle likes to camp.

I was all set to say we shouldn't poo-poo this kid based on his rating etc. and how a lot of the same comments knocking him were the same as the ones knocking Paxton Lynch when we were recruiting him. But then I watched these videos and I changed my mind. Sadly, the kid has a noodle arm.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was all set to say we shouldn't poo-poo this kid based on his rating etc. and how a lot of the same comments knocking him were the same as the ones knocking Paxton Lynch when we were recruiting him. But then I watched these videos and I changed my mind. Sadly, the kid has a noodle arm.
Maybe he'll at least throw the ball though...

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Not saying that wobble is a good sign, but Spurrier's passes definitely wobbled and I think Danny's did as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.