Treon Harris to start Saturday

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing wrong with both of them playing well. Just WIN baby!

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Too many Grier fanboys. Harris deserves to start, he has more experience. Grier needs to prove he's good in a game.

Another thing, just saw Grier's dad's twitter and if it's regarding the Qb situation, it's getting old with certain 5* thinking they should be handed the starting job. Same thing with Brantley and Meyer. It's stupid, I think Mcelwain knows more than everybody, that's for sure. It's most likely just giving treon the nod since he's played before, both will play a ton.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Our QB situation must be gawdawful. Harris is terrible throwing the ball more than 5 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let's hope they each have statistics that match full game stats for each.

Crucial

Sick Beat Writer
Dec 9, 2014
ufgator812;n269989 said:
Goldkamp & Crucial? Hahaha. I'd bet the other way.....

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Hey 812, I got news for you:
You the dumbest sucka in da whole Chatta crew.
I'll take yo cash tho Jack,, and add it to my stack.
Now take your LG and shove it up yo crack.

Dec 10, 2014
Sweet. The only dog in the fight we have is the best player. Treon has big-game experience. Can't really place negative judgment on him for shortcomings last year. We knew one of them was leaving. This doesn't ice that, but it may be a sign.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I said before, both will be given quarters or a set of series until after KY. For all you Grier fanboys, let's get him some experience and acclimated to college ball instead of just throwing him in there and creating a head case like JD.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Over/under how many balls get batted down at the LoS or drilled into the back of our linemens heads?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n270077 said:
I said before, both will be given quarters or a set of series until after KY. For all you Grier fanboys, let's get him some experience and acclimated to college ball instead of just throwing him in there and creating a head case like JD.

THIS!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;270078 said:
Over/under how many balls get batted down at the LoS or drilled into the back of our linemens heads?
Yep... So much for Grier consistently getting to his 3rd or 4th options while Harris "runs well." :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n270078 said:
Far, far less than if Driskel were still here.

As I recall, you loved him, too.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Law98gator;n270084 said:
Far, far less than if Driskel were still here.

As I recall, you loved him, too.

Lmao....go find any love for that guy from my posts....bet you a perma ban you cant find a single one

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
CaribGator;n270077 said:

Good post Carib.....we don't need a guy with beatin down confidence hanging around for the next 3 or 4 years.....

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is bullish!t. I really feel like Grier deserves to start with a girlfriend that hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.