Treon Harris

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n309283 said:
Driskel had an OL and was just a dumazz who rolled out of even cleans pockets on every play. Driskel is Gatorbait. I won't rehash the long list of his ineptitude.

My assessment that the OL is in some degree of disaster every week hasn't changed. It was exactly the same thing I said when Grier was struggling to score two TDs against Kintucky and Mizzu. We will be better when we get Grier back or if Treon learns to make the defense up.

********. What o-line? That o-line was the most porous I've ever seen in all my years of watching Gator football. He rolled out for the very same reasons Treon likes to run out of the pocket. Because it had/has become reflex to them after be conditioned to seeing d-linemen in their faces by the time the ball reaches them from center.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n309990 said:
Suppose you had been promised the same ******** year after year regarding the NEXT coach (offensive coordinator) being THE ONE to get it done. What would make you think that your 4th(!) offensive coordinator would be different? His time at Florida had become poisoned. He was becoming the sole blame for all the ineptitude. I don't blame him one iota for moving on to a better situation. And it appears that he made the correct decision. He's thrown for almost as many yards at LaTech in 8 games as he did in 4 years at Florida. And just look at the way Harris is treated even though he hasn't played very well. Driskell would have been crucified if he'd had a game like the one on Saturday.

Here's the way I look at it. He was going to be working with a fourth offensive coordinator no matter what, but this time it include a coaching staff that had already demonstrated its ability to manage an offense. As erratic as he could be at times, he wasn't much worse than Harris or even Grier at times when he was in. But he's had a good season at Louisiana Tech and hopefully he'll get a chance to visit somebody's camp and play for a roster spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.