Truth Takes: 2021 Season Preview

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
On the roster the only five stars (rivals or 247) are
Dexter- didnt start.. If he didnt redshirt he barely missed it.

Cox- wasnt a freshman here. Arguably played more than he should have . :)

Shorter- 3rd string.... but arguably played too much. allegedly Starting this year.

Lingard- didn t start and probably wont play

Bowman - dutto

Wingo- start and wont play

Collier- who knows

Marshall- who knows

X Henderson- still stuck behind oess taoented seniors.

Dak- didnt play and only began starting because less talented senior player was hurt

Trash- ditto

Pitts- didnt even start until last year. Generational player spent first two years splitting reps with garbage TEs.

Kadarius- ditto

We could go on forever with Douchebags fuchsed up decisions and lack of insight into which players are more talented.

Apparently Mullinz got passed up by a freshman when he was in college and can't get over it.
Started drinking early today I see.

I know you love moving the goal posts, but this a whopper even for you. We were talking about five stars, (I’ll say it slowly so you can keep up: f-i-v-e s-t-a-r-s) so you can eliminate Pitts, Henderson, Toney, Dak, etc. from the discussion.

I also noted that Cox and Shorter were transfers - I know, reading comprehension can be challenging after too many rum drinks.

Lingard I pointed out couldn’t get ahead of a guy from his same national recruiting class, Wright, who got a lot of of snaps. So lack of seniority clearly wasn’t the issue.

Dexter, was in on over 250 snaps last year. Not bad for a true freshman who has only played football for four years. He has actually been quoted as saying the coaches played him as much as they said they would and was happy with his P/T. You may not think he’s been treated fairly, but he does.

Wingo, as I noted, fit the complaint of a five star not playing, but other than your unsupported theory, we don’t know why for sure. If you saw something in the few snaps he played that you think merited more P/T, we’d all love to hear it.

Mentioning the trio who haven’t even been here for a game yet is as ridiculous as if I had claimed they’ll be starters as freshmen and get tons of time.

CDM has given us all plenty to complain about without you needing to resort to make-believe. But then that’s what you do now, so you keep doing you. (It’s truthfully kind of a shame because when you actually put your mind to it, you know a lot about football and have made some really sharp and insightful points over the years. And yes, I fully agree Trask, Pitts, and Toney, were waaaay underutilized before last season, but that was for a dumber reason than seniority. I’ll take my loony/drunk/stoned/wtf rating now and be quiet.)

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
For this approach to be successful, opposing coaches would have to be able to point to a bunch of five stars siting on our bench. We don’t have a bunch of five stars on our bench. Or on the field.

Yeah Donk made the list for me. Check it out. All am opposing coach has to do is cite one of those players to give pause to a star high school player. Its already more difficult to get into UF. Now you got these dufus that plays Seniors over freshman that are better. Forget the stars. Its clearly his method of operation.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah Donk made the list for me. Check it out. All am opposing coach has to do is site one of those players to give pause to a star high school player. Its already more difficult to get into UF. Now you got these dufus that plays Seniors over freshman that are better. Forget the stars. Its clearly his method of operation.
See my response above.

I don’t believe opposing coaches have to do much negative recruiting. The lack of effort on the part of our staff takes care of itself.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think that some fans are secretly hoping for a ROUGH year for Mullen, like 7-6 or 6-7 with a loss in a bowl game? So that really gets Mullen on notice and gets the heat turned up on him? Its no secret that some fans HATE Mullen with a passion and don't think he is fit for UF or ever was. Then they hope for the bottom to drop out on Mullen to go 4-8 next season so they finally get this wish and he gets fired? What do you think of this what if scenario if it were to play out? We got our wish with MuscScream and MacShark so it could happen. Then we could REALLY focus on the coach that will bring us back to prominence. Please don't answer with this administration doesn't care and doesn't want to win, just run with the scenario. We don't want to be stuck in 10 win years cause that doesn't get us in the playoffs or help recruiting. Looks like we must nose dive hard to get rid of Mullen and the same goes for White and Sully too cause some fans what ALL 3 of those coaches GONE like yesterday or never even hired at all.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think that some fans are secretly hoping for a ROUGH year for Mullen, like 7-6 or 6-7 with a loss in a bowl game? So that really gets Mullen on notice and gets the heat turned up on him? Its no secret that some fans HATE Mullen with a passion and don't think he is fit for UF or ever was. Then they hope for the bottom to drop out on Mullen to go 4-8 next season so they finally get this wish and he gets fired? What do you think of this what if scenario if it were to play out? We got our wish with MuscScream and MacShark so it could happen. Then we could REALLY focus on the coach that will bring us back to prominence. Please don't answer with this administration doesn't care and doesn't want to win, just run with the scenario. We don't want to be stuck in 10 win years cause that doesn't get us in the playoffs or help recruiting. Looks like we must nose dive hard to get rid of Mullen and the same goes for White and Sully too cause some fans what ALL 3 of those coaches GONE like yesterday or never even hired at all.
don't drunk post

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think that some fans are secretly hoping for a ROUGH year for Mullen....
No amount of hating Mullinz or Fat Dwag is going to make them suck anymore than they already do.

Qe were stuck in ten years of shtt.the.second the admin followed.up Mushchimp, with Mc Butterteeth then Mullinz.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think that some fans are secretly hoping for a ROUGH year for Mullen, like 7-6 or 6-7 with a loss in a bowl game?

No. We are hoping for a championship much like Ox hopes to become a billionaire off of his fantasy football site. We know its gonna happen but would be pretty great if it did.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
4-4 is cool too, makes Saturdays less painful. At the blended UGA/UF party today, my UGA buddies felt sorry for us while my UF buddies are now concerned we lose to FSU :banghead:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

Literal next two sentences: "I see anything from 7-5 (with coaching changes to come, not HC because that isn't happening) to 11-1. I'll take the optimistic approach here."

Though I still believe a HC change isn't happening via termination this season, you never know what could happen.

4-4 is cool too, makes Saturdays less painful. At the blended UGA/UF party today, my UGA buddies felt sorry for us while my UF buddies are now concerned we lose to FSU :banghead:

yea, didn't get barked at on the way out of the stadium and I ran into quite a few UGA fans. This was the general sentiment...and Let's Go Brandon!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I said 8-4 and received a lot of scoffs. I'm now saying 7-5 and we're damn lucky to get that.

Dan mullen is fuchsing garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator