Two things I hate........

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I hate:
1. Conservative play calling when you should be 'mashin' the gas pedal
2. Arrogant players who don't/can't/won't back it up on the field.

On the flip side ...
The only two things in life that make it worth living.. is guitars tuned good and firm feelin' wimmen.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have, right now, the players to run with just about anyone, maybe not everyone, but just about.
Coaches on the other hand, not so much.
If this same coaching staff remains as is into next season, Mac is a dead man walking.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
In today's college football world, a 21 - point lead with over a half remaining is NOT safe. Teams that play "not to lose" or simply to protect a lead are destined to lose more often than not. Once a team loses the killer instinct, it is doomed to fail. I know this and most fans know this. Why is it that many coaches do not know this? Puzzling.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
We have, right now, the players to run with just about anyone, maybe not everyone, but just about.
Coaches on the other hand, not so much.
If this same coaching staff remains as is into next season, Mac is a dead man walking.
I tend to agree Urg. Something has to happen. Nuss needs to head his ass back upstairs, first and foremost. Nord and Summers need to find other employment.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Bro, not to be that guy, but I've seen you say "loosing" about 10 times. It's "losing" lol

Im gonna tell you once just like I tell anyone and everyone who wants to play grammar police.....I dont give a flying fvkk about grammer. Thats right, fvkk grammar and anyone who corrects it. I could care less. Loooooooooosssssiiiiiinnnnnggggg. Hows that? Any more questions?

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Im gonna tell you once just like I tell anyone and everyone who wants to play grammar police.....I dont give a flying fvkk about grammer. Thats right, fvkk grammar and anyone who corrects it. I could care less. Loooooooooosssssiiiiiinnnnnggggg. Hows that? Any more questions?
No, it's you "couldn't" care less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.