U Bling...Is this not tacky?

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
LOL....however, it was certainly not my intent to create a firestorm. But hey, I am a Cane and pretty thick-skinned & never let adversity negatively affect me. There are far bigger things in life to worry about. BTW, I don't have all gray hair (salt & pepper) and don't use a cane, walker or wheelchair and have no replacement parts - and actually have all the parts I was born with..... good genes!!!

I figured you didn’t really look like as old and granny-like as the picture, but that wouldn’t be as funny.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
LOL....however, it was certainly not my intent to create a firestorm. But hey, I am a Cane and pretty thick-skinned & never let adversity negatively affect me. There are far bigger things in life to worry about. BTW, I don't have all gray hair (salt & pepper) and don't use a cane, walker or wheelchair and have no replacement parts - and actually have all the parts I was born with..... good genes!!!
Daytona is rapidly moving up to become my 2nd favorite poster. (Sorry, @cover2 has the top spot locked up.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator