UCF newspaper launches collusion investigation against Stricklin, SEC

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Themselves, that's who. Oldest daughter has several friends enrolled there, it's nauseating. Think I may ban them all from entering my home again. What fun would that be though, I won't be able to give them chit.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The self-ownage continues unabated.

The delicious irony is that this fool doesn't realize what he is putting out there as breaking news. Some Gator legacies don't have the chops to make the cut at the flagship school and are being forced to attend the vastly inferior USF and UC(ommunter)F.

Then this toolbag publishes this as the smoking gun.

Kid, that's why you're a Knight.

So, a UF student makes a suggestion to Scott Stricklin in what I am guessing was some kind of open forum and these geniuses think what, it's some sort of proof of collusion? Wow. I don't think "moronic and delusional" are a strong enough words. I am starting to wonder if maybe the best thing is no longer to mock them, but rather treat them with polite indifference.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
So, a UF student makes a suggestion to Scott Stricklin in what I am guessing was some kind of open forum and these geniuses think what, it's some sort of proof of collusion? Wow. I don't think "moronic and delusional" are a strong enough words. I am starting to wonder if maybe the best thing is no longer to mock them, but rather treat them with polite indifference.

I doubt that we would be giving out such a benefit, anybody needing it we don't want, and most legacies can get in.

Let's offer them to play say softball, soccer, or lacroix to give them some exposure. Oh I bet they don't have a lacroix team.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh I bet they don't have a lacroix team.
Oh they definitely have a LaCroix team!

LaCroixBoiAlaskaCheers.gif

8BCD8BB6BA01E61848DB416DFBFEFC93C32E3AD3

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.