UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm certain there will be more, but perhaps they'll be properly done after ESD.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Birds Wildlife GIF by JC Property Professionals

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Anybody rewatch their touchdown play from the goal line? While Watson (or is it Waston?) actually made quite a few good TFLs after Lyons was ejected, he's there for those goal line type plays... pushed back rather easily, just stood there.
He's been out of shape for 3 years.....good coaches tell a player like that he can either ride a exercise bike in the offseason or ride the f vckin bench during the season....

If my arthritis ridden, broken down 59 year old body can lose 70# in less than a year for no good reason then you would think one of our dip**** staff would have a loud speaker in Kamala the Giants ear telling him how he's pissing away a chance to make millions....that's what good coaches who aren't afraid to embarrass the university do ...
1701214189571.png

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's been out of shape for 3 years.....good coaches tell a player like that he can either ride a exercise bike in the offseason or ride the f vckin bench during the season....

If my arthritis ridden, broken down 59 year old body can lose 70# in less than a year for no good reason then you would think one of our dip**** staff would have a loud speaker in Kamala the Giants ear telling him how he's pissing away a chance to make millions....that's what good coaches who aren't afraid to embarrass the university do ...
View attachment 64569
Since when did you not love every sloppy fatass youve ever seen?

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
If a recruit isn't coming here because one of these assistants got fired then I guess they're quitting football or going division III.

I'm amazed we have any commitments at all. It's pretty obvious to anyone that none of the current coaches are going to be around much longer.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
The secondary was abysmal and the high school level of play cannot be defended. Good secondary coaches would have turned that around and actually produced a secondary that had a clue on stopping people. I expect better secondary play next year regardless of who we get for coaches it can't get much worse. D-line pretty much sucked most of the time but a glimmer of hope there. The O-line suffered from personnel loss to the portal (WHY?), injuries and less than stellar coaching from 2 staffers. Hoping for better line play, but this one could get worse. We have good skill people if we can keep them and hang onto our recruits.

So I'm going with Sunshine, Unicorns and Rainbows. 8+ wins next year.
I can't remember Ron Zook being this bad as the DB coach in 94-95.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.