UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Tried to look up the word "tryna" for a definition in my dictionary, but could not find it. Is it possible my Webster's is an older edition and "tryna" is one of those words that has recently been added?:thug2:
Bruh you got to tryna harder with this jit

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We had the worst defense in school history. Something needed to happen.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Our staff on D is actually not too bad. It’s the offensive staff mostly made up of sunbelt guys that came with Billy. We just fired two of the best coaches on this staff .
I'm guessing you didn't actually watch the games. Our losses this season had more to do with the defense than the offense.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our staff on D is actually not too bad. It’s the offensive staff mostly made up of sunbelt guys that came with Billy. We just fired two of the best coaches on this staff .
Hell no. Our DB play has been utter garbage since he’s been here. And his recruiting has been mediocre. No elite CBs recruited.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
You going to cry in your cornflakes all offseason?
Yes I am

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Two of the best? These guys may have been two of the best but they blow. It does not matter if you coached at the highest level or played at the highest level, that does not mean you can actually "coach". We have an entire staff of garbage. So I will let you call Raymond and Spence the nicest house in the shyttiest neighborhood.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Not sure. Our offense played reasonably well final few games. Get a real OC and who knows. Defense was turrible.

ted

Aug 24, 2019

So the players that are so shocked about the moves, are they serious? They were all on the field for the missed tackles, blown assignments, and poor performances. Did they think that Being the worst statistical defense in Florida Gato football history was just part of the process. Jesus Christ wake up and make some ****ing plays

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I would say both those coaches were well established and probably brought the resulting egos. Imo, the defense lacked a team mentality. Getting in Hambones own guys will help.
Well, it can’t get any worse can it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator