UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Desmond Watson has entered the portal upset the gators are taking away his Krispy Kreme diet.
I’d bail too. Krispy Kreme. Mmmm…
mmm GIF

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Desmond Watson has entered the portal upset the gators are taking away his Krispy Kreme diet.
There are certainly more talented players who I’d hate to see hit the portal, but Big Des should be a Gator for life and I’d be supremely disappointed if he transferred somewhere. (On a personal note, I was in the south end zone when Des stripped the ball from the USCe RB and the only thing blocking him from scoring was Spencer Rattler and a bunch of open field. I still say he’d have been far better served by running right at Rattler - picking him up with his free hand if necessary - and carrying him into the end zone. The Swamp would have exploded if Dez had scored a TD.)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There are certainly more talented players who I’d hate to see hit the portal, but Big Des should be a Gator for life and I’d be supremely disappointed if he transferred somewhere. (On a personal note, I was in the south end zone when Des stripped the ball from the USCe RB and the only thing blocking him from scoring was Spencer Rattler and a bunch of open field. I still say he’d have been far better served by running right at Rattler - picking him up with his free hand if necessary - and carrying him into the end zone. The Swamp would have exploded if Dez had scored a TD.)
We all love Dez, but I'm not sure what value he really has. He wouldn't fit in the transfer portal.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else find it interesting he's picking NFL staff from loser teams?
They will probably be gone at the end of next season.

We aren't getting any risers or experienced top performers at any spot. And it doesn't matter how much money we could (but wont) throw at them.

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

ted

Aug 24, 2019
We all love Dez, but I'm not sure what value he really has. He wouldn't fit in the transfer portal.
The sad thing is , if Dez would just have the discipline to get down to the 365 range, he would have legit stamina and the ability to be on the field more than 10-15 plays a game. The NFL would absolutely be an option for his future if he would get in shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator