UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

GatorScott

If you ain't first, you're last
Jan 21, 2019
I would have thought he would be promoted to OC?
wasn't his position 'Game Changer'?
And we've sucked at ST both seasons now, with this clown running the unit and now Napsack thinks a title change/promotion for the same role will instantly equate to success?

Geezus, this program is like a Jerry Lewis Telethon...

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
And we've sucked at ST both seasons now, with this clown running the unit and now Napsack thinks a title change/promotion for the same role will instantly equate to success?

Title fits, games were changed.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Nappy has been handcuffing him. Now that the reigns are off, I think this unit will excell.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a twatter, don't have an account, don't know how it works, honestly have no interest in it. I did read it, just didn't realize that little @xxxx is the actual Twitter name until later. I'll try to do better next time.
At least you got something out of it. Did you clean up?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
At least you got something out of it. Did you clean up?
Serious question. Not to sir up any shcit, for real. I've seen you turn on every coach just as we all have. What's different about Napier in your mind?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I
Watson has so much potential but he cannot lose the 50-60lbs that would make him a top NG. At 365-375lbs he could be like Vita Vea. At 423 he’s makes the occasional big play but too often is a step behind and getting leveraged. I’m pulling for him, seems like a great guy, but he needs to get serious. This being a contract year, maybe if he sticks around…
He needs to take a redshirt and just concentrate on losing way. That will give us another year with him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Mount Cody and Refrigerator Perry were not every every down players. he's for goal line, 3rd/4th and short, or maybe first down against a Billy Napier guy who's going to run, run run.
He's outta breath by the time he makes in from the sideline....about the best thing I expect from him is he falls on top of someone and breaks their leg .....with our luck it would probably be one of his teammates....BTW Cody was considered astoundingly fast in his combine 40 time.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Surviving year three, would be like Muschamp's second season, where all the good luck you could possibly have falls your way. But when that many good things go your way in one season, the things tend to balance themselves out the next season.
Last I saw, our 2024 schedule was rated #1 most difficult in the nation.

Good things & bad things don't tend to return to their putative normal balance in that situation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's outta breath by the time he makes in from the sideline....about the best thing I expect from him is he falls on top of someone and breaks their leg .....with our luck it would probably be one of his teammates....BTW Cody was considered astoundingly fast in his combine 40 time.
don't make me expose the scientific truth that he is Burp Bielema's love child with a buffet worker.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh.... I actually feel a lot more melancholy when I realize everyone else is finally sees what I saw from the beginning.

The right stance is "jump in... the water is fine".

I have far less patience with people who ignore obvious evidence (prior resume) vs those who just arent into X's and O's or believe it's impossible to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.