Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So.... tell me again our program is headed in the right direction. :waiting:
:rolleyes3:

We have one player that broke NCAA rules and chose to bail and another player who broke team rules and was dismissed (even when he might have been gone on his own terms to the draft). So are you blaming anyone other than those 2 players?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
OK, I'll say it.

McCallister sucks at being a DE and being a LB. He's too weak to be on the field in anything but obvious passing situations because he is a one trick pony, speed rush only. We tried playing him at LB some late in the season, and he can't.

No loss. He would have played less next year than he did this year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

We have one player that broke NCAA rules and chose to bail and another player who broke team rules and was dismissed (even when he might have been gone on his own terms to the draft). So are you blaming anyone other than those 2 players?
He's not a fan of Mac.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014

I'm not blaming anyone. Just asking a question.

We're not just losing a pot head and a ped head though. BTW you can add Robinson to the pot head list that won't be back.

We're losing Bullard, VHIII, Morrison, Taylor, Halter, Thurman, McGee and Poole. Our kicker can't kick and we have a midget pot head that can't throw at QB. I'm also told that Maye, Neal and Cox Jr. are filing NFL paperwork and will decide once they get their results.

That's pretty much the heart and soul of our team. And we will replace them with a bunch of hopes and prayers as recruits.

I thought it was a pretty valid question to ask.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is anyone shocked that players that don't fit Mac's criteria for character are being jettisoned? Happens with every regime change. That's why you give these guys at least three full seasons before you go coach hunting again.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have the energy to deal with negativity tonight. I just don't. Every year players leave and it's up to the next group and coaches to try to make it a successful season. I have pretty good hope in Mac after what I witnessed this season. If anyone wants to wallow in misery then have fun.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We'll be fine. I think Mac gave some of us hope of a national championship run next season. That's not going to happen with the uncertainty at QB, but we're headed in the right direction, and that's all that matters.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Nobody asked you to deal with anything. You voluntarily came on here and choose what to read and reply to. Lighten up. This is freakin college football we're talking about.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We need to get rid of the Muschamp stench. A lot of the guys Muschamp recruited seemed to be me and not team players. The stench is almost gone and I can't wait until it's 100% gone.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Christ almighty. I've said it before, but I would have loved to have the opportunity to completely waste a chance to play Gator football. I worked my skinny ass off for four years of high school just to be able to make it to the FCS level, and these punks are born with a gift and just waste it. Makes me sick.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Show me where I am on here attacking people for their posts? (Other than Alvin) Some people come on here solely to bash people. That's not my style.

Some of you guys are like those whiney PC college students these days that want to sensor everything that they dislike. Sorry, if I'm a little less serious and a little thicker skinned for your liking but I don't really care if it offends you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Christ almighty. I've said it before, but I would have loved to have the opportunity to completely waste a chance to play Gator football.
Well McCallister has a skinny lil azz, too.

I don't think he's going to like how the draft works out for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.