Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone tell me how in the world any of those horrendous jacka$$ players in the secondary last season that are no longer around, had anything to gain by being selfish and only playing for themselves. None of them were good enough to do anything on their own. They needed whatever help might be lucky enough to come their way
It is bull**** blameshifting. easier to blame the actual Gator players who just left and the piece of shtt fired Dwag defensive coordinator who has always been third and Grantham with every set of defensive players he's ever had.

but this is what garbage coaching staff do.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It is bull**** blameshifting. easier to blame the actual Gator players who just left and the piece of shtt fired Dwag defensive coordinator who has always been third and Grantham with every set of defensive players he's ever had.

but this is what garbage coaching staff do.

I have no real knowledge of the situation, and hope there’s some truth to these claims. But even trying to be positive there’s not much about the whole premise that lines up. Even a guy like Stiner wasn’t being selfish. He simply wasn’t very good. Marco, maybe. But then the Captain thing following the shoe toss looks even worse. Stewart? How many games could he have affected?

Again, I’ll give it a measure of credence due to the volume of claims. But if that’s the case, then we better be lights out on D, particularly in the secondary. So the staff has completely boxed itself in. Again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you guys realize how many games this staff has won over the years? Do you think that they might know a little bit more about football than all over you? Look at what they’ve accomplished at their respected universities.
almost none over ranked teams. and one of the worst records ever.

I see you're really fuchsng impressed with victories over vandy and sometimes Kentucky.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You can’t blame a coach for having an incredible number of injuries. Things like that happen, unfortunately.
I love to stay and play but I have to go donkey punch.

send pictures of your wife, mother, and daughters. maybe we'll teach you the secret handshake.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
You must have forgotten the win Dan had over LSU in 2014 AT LSU. It snapped a MSU losing streak at LSU since 1991. Unbelievable.
I remember Alabama at MSU. Msu had them dead to rights and all of a sudden late in the 4th quarter Third and Grantham reared it's ugly head. DEFEAT was taken out of the jaws of victory!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, guys!

I just wanted to say that I truly can’t wait for this season! With Emory, Shorter, Copeland, and Zipperer, I think this offense doesn’t skip a beat and we go 11-1!

Thanks!

Do you guys realize how many games this staff has won over the years? Do you think that they might know a little bit more about football than all over you? Look at what they’ve accomplished at their respected universities.
:snicker2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's nice of you to show up and remind us how many games you've won. Sadly it's all the ones you've lost that's the issue, Dan.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, guys!

I just wanted to say that I truly can’t wait for this season! With Emory, Shorter, Copeland, and Zipperer, I think this offense doesn’t skip a beat and we go 11-1!

Thanks!

I hope we have a Great year as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member