UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
It's only taken him a couple years but I see boss has finally figured out how to make aliases. Their just like the clones from Multiplicity, they get dumber and dumber.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You can’t blame a coach for having an incredible number of injuries. Things like that happen, unfortunately.

I actually do not think this is a JBoss alias. I think this is actually Cousin Eddie. Welcome aboard. And Yes most of us know more about the game and the management of the game than the consistently shytty staff you put together, top to bottom.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Do you guys realize how many games this staff has won over the years? Do you think that they might know a little bit more about football than all over you? Look at what they’ve accomplished at their respected universities.

Help me realize and show me what this staff has accomplished at their respective universities.

Dale Warner

Banned
BANNED
Aug 25, 2021
Help me realize and show me what this staff has accomplished at their respective universities.

Are you kidding me? Mississippi State? We struggled mightily against them in 2009, and then they whipped our cans in 2010. They had some amazing seasons, notably 2014 and their win over LSU. So, stop.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Are you kidding me? Mississippi State? We struggled mightily against them in 2009, and then they whipped our cans in 2010. They had some amazing seasons, notably 2014 and their win over LSU. So, stop.

Those are the accomplishments you are referencing? Lol...obvious troll is obvious. Here is the only thing that has been accomplished thus far at UF by this staff:
-Peach Bowl Champions.
-2020 Portal Champions
-Almost Beat Bama.
-Worst defense in Florida history.
-Show Cause for recruiting violation from the NCAA that resulted in a coach getting fired and Dan Mullen getting a Letter or Reprimand from University of Florida.
-Cotton Bowl Participants.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Those are the accomplishments you are referencing? Lol...obvious troll is obvious. Here is the only thing that has been accomplished thus far at UF by this staff:
-Peach Bowl Champions.
-2020 Portal Champions
-Almost Beat Bama.
-Worst defense in Florida history.
-Show Cause for recruiting violation from the NCAA that resulted in a coach getting fired and Dan Mullen getting a Letter or Reprimand from University of Florida.
-Cotton Bowl Participants.
you forgot Sutter Home trophy recipient

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We seriously need to get Ox back to watching the gate.

We all have separate interests, but it's enough already.

WaterloggedBestBordercollie-max-1mb.gif

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I actually do not think this is a JBoss alias. I think this is actually Cousin Eddie. Welcome aboard. And Yes most of us know more about the game and the management of the game than the consistently shytty staff you put together, top to bottom.

Here is the real DALE:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-01-at-5.56.56-AM-1200x628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members