UF - GA 2023 Predictions

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
My initial gut feeling is:
UGA = More
UF = Less

But, for some odd reason, I've had a nagging feeling all week, nay, a premonition that it'll be:
UGA = Less
UF = More

:chomp:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
So much perception of our program rides on this game.

I don't see how we win with an OL that lets our QB get hammered. georgia is "5 star" two deep front 7 and OL. If we keep it close, they still probably pull away in the 4th.

Praying we look good- staff and team- and it doesn't turn into a debacle. Players will feel confident if our systems work and they loosen up and play well. God bless them. Go Gators.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I may pick Ugly in the pool - haven't decided yet - but I refuse to ever predict a loss for the Gators!

UF 33

Ugly 29

Crazy Prediction: The Gators, in a rare outstanding play by the STs, intercept an attempted two point conversion and return it the other way for two. (I know, I know; that would actually be a great play by the defense, not the special teams. Let's not quibble.)

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
UF 26
Ughey 24

I'd like them to get the ball first, we get a stop (doesn't have to be 3 and out, just no points), and we drive for a TD (not a FG).

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I can't predict a win, but I think we can keep it close. Anything can happen on any given Saturday, even keeping it close in a hard fought loss would mean alot for the direction of this program.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of people are setting themselves up to be disappointed. I'm not expecting us to win, but I'm also not going to hold that against our players or coaches. Georgia simply has more talent than us and a head coach who hates us as much as Spurrier hates them. It's not a good recipe for us to walk away with an upset victory, but anything is possible. I'm keeping my expectations low and hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Mutts - 38
Gators - 20

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
A lot of people are setting themselves up to be disappointed. I'm not expecting us to win, but I'm also not going to hold that against our players or coaches. Georgia simply has more talent than us and a head coach who hates us as much as Spurrier hates them. It's not a good recipe for us to walk away with an upset victory, but anything is possible. I'm keeping my expectations low and hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Mutts - 38
Gators - 20

From what I understand, Ray Goof REALLY hated Florida. It didn't seem to help him at all.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wanting us to win and thinking we will are two very different things, esp when you're facing the #1 team in America. We got manhandled on both sides of the ball against Kentucky. Georgia exudes those strengths and then some, emphasis on some. It's Georgia. You know they'll be fast and physical.

I figure we lose by 14, maybe even 20. I challenge our guys to prove me dead wrong or to make it a close contest. I don't need to point how happy I will be to be wrong.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
One thing for certain an upset ain't going to be easy, but it is possible. It may be a cliche, but it's going to be about who blocks and tackles better. Whoever wins at the line of scrimmage will win the game. It's as old as football.

The Florida - Georgia game is interesting because it pits two bitter rivals going at each other at a so-called neutral site. It's a great atmosphere. You know you are really into the heart of the college football season when this game comes around. With the crowd evenly divided right down the middle with the Orange and Blue on one side, and the Red and Black on the other, it can be a game of shifting momentum back and forth.

Hang on. It's Florida - Georgia. It's rock 'em sock 'em traditional SEC football. It's what we live for.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I like Kingsley being back. I think running and defending should be better. Both things need to happen for us.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UF 28 UGA 26

Gators stop 2 pt conversion at end of game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.