Founding Member
Paired with the Tally regional for supers. Check out the clowns reaction lolol

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That being said, a hated rival strolled in and embarrassed us in the softball Super. Having the Evil Nole stroll in and do the same would really make for a long ****ing summer.

We know O'Chokeivan is going to **** the bed at some point, let's just hope it isn't against them.....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In these elimination tournaments it's the teams with the home-run hitters that worry me.
We need to recruit some guys that are truly power hitters... we never seem to have that.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
That being said, a hated rival strolled in and embarrassed us in the softball Super. Having the Evil Nole stroll in and do the same would really make for a long ****ing summer.

We know O'Chokeivan is going to **** the bed at some point, let's just hope it isn't against them.....
Jesus Fukcing Christ
tumblr_m6g0io4QKH1qcqv7c.gif

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
And "rumors" now that Texas has its sights soley on Sully..this will be interesting. UF pays him 600k, Auggie just left and was making 1Mil. Hey coach, ask for 7 figs and a new baseball stadium.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And "rumors" now that Texas has its sights soley on Sully..this will be interesting. UF pays him 600k, Auggie just left and was making 1Mil. Hey coach, ask for 7 figs and a new baseball stadium.
Half this board wanted him fired last year when he didn't win it all. That same half would raise hell if we let him go elsewhere over more money. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Half this board wanted him fired last year when he didn't win it all. That same half would raise hell if we let him go elsewhere over more money. :lol:
Not even close to true. Probaby 80 percent of this board has never watched an entire college baseball game, moi included.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We love you Queen and like to make fun of your hubby. That's pretty positive, huh?

I don't even know what they are talking about. Proving that 50% of the board doesn't want O'Whomever fired seems positive.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I go to a lot of baseball games and enjoy them for the most part. Whether Sully is a great game coach or not is not really the issue, but I can assure you that there will no way in hell get a new or bigger baseball stadium. We can't fill the one we have. A@M was here when it was 1 vs. 2. Not a single sellout. Vandy was here. Not a single sell out. This is an awful college baseball town considering we tend to have a highly ranked team often. LSU and Ole Miss have 10,00 seats b/c they can fill them. We can't fill just under 6,000. Hell we barely get 6,000 at a men's basketball game regardless of what they announce. If Texas wants a coach they will get him. They have the deepest pockets of any school in the Big 5.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Sully better win it all this year. His act of bringing the most talented team into the CWS each year and then choking it off is wearing thin. If he does that again this year, I'll drive him to Texas myself and give him a kick in the ass as he gets out of the car.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The head turn and twitch from white shirt at 8 seconds is so perfect. :bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online