UF gets #1 overall seed in baseball

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great weekend! Also great having Pete back. Sully nailed this one, every year a team gets hot at the right time and someone steps up. This year Pete was centimeters away from being out for the year and comes back in a big way at the right time. Also, Danny Reyes confidence is through the roof!
He is seeing the ball well and delivering in the clutch while JJ seems to have picked up his bat.

This MAY be the year we put it together. I know..lots of baseball to play and good pitching always beats good hitting. Which brings up a good question..Do you mess with rotation for Super (Alex F is clearly more dependable than Puk) or continue with what got us here?

I would be upset with anything short of a championship, BUT..how bout those freshmen (India, Liput, Maldonado, and Reyes)? JJ, Alex F, Mike R, Dalton, and Vasquez all return..but NOW is the time!

GO GATORS
I agree with all that is said here. Puk is the biggest question mark. Move Faedo up, and hopefully have Dunning ready to relieve Puk early in game three if needed. If Puk starts game two, Dunning will almost certainly get a big workday.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
I say for supers - keep it the way it is. when we get to Omaha though, move faedo up. 2 wins and you get a day off. that pretty much makes our pen loaded for the rest of the week up there.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Alonso was crazy good, hitting like that right after a couple of weeks of injury time-out. Great to get him back, and doing that ... it really adds to our chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator