Founding Member
I love the hire though

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n132503 said:
@ZachAbolverdi: New #UF defensive coordinator @CoachCollins just followed #Gators DB coach Travaris Robinson (@UFCoach_TROB) on Twitter.

So now journalist are reporting on who is following who on twitter??? :lmao:

GatorCrunch

Nov 20, 2014
A clean sweep would be the thing to do .A rotten apple spoils the barrel and you always have to worry about loyalty of the leftovers who are more beholding to the previous regime than to the new one.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n132510 said:

So you don't think our new DC, today of all days, following our current CB coach, has any significance?

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n132510 said:

But wait, did Collins follow Trob or did Trob follow Collins? This is a very important distinction

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n132513 said:
So you don't think our new DC, today of all days, following our current CB coach, has any significance?

I think it is pathetic that it is actually news that a coach is following another coach on Twitter.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n132520 said:

Can you not at least acknowledge that it could be a sign that he's been told T Rob is being retained? I mean news worthy or not, it could be a sign Gator fans have been looking for.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n132515 said:
I think it is pathetic that it is actually news that a coach is following another coach on Twitter.

Wobs, nobody said it was "news" but it's certainly an interesting tidbit of information. Our new DC establishing a social network connection with our current top recruiter and DB coach, who we happen to be in stiff competition with Auburn over retaining.

Stick with us friend, we'll ease you into the year 2015 and the social networking digital age.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In fact, wobble, what is your Twitter handle? I just followed TRob and Coach Collins, now I want to follow you!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n132521 said:
Can you not at least acknowledge that it could be a sign that he's been told T Rob is being retained? I mean news worthy or not, it could be a sign Gator fans have been looking for.

Stop grasping at straws.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n132523 said:
Wobs, nobody said it was "news" but it's certainly an interesting tidbit of information. Our new DC establishing a social network connection with our current top recruiter and DB coach, who we happen to be in stiff competition with Auburn over retaining.

Stick with us friend, we'll ease you into the year 2015 and the social networking digital age.

The fact that a paid journalist is reporting this is sad. It would be different if williston was saying it, not a paid journalist.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
The Original DC;n132439 said:
We're getting a guy who is passionate, emotional and appears to have a great family, can't wait to see them in the emotion of the Swamp:

LMAO the guy in white in that video at 2:12.. "But zis is not Uber party club, no? Ven is Uber party club time?"

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n132529 said:
The fact that a paid journalist is reporting this is sad. It would be different if williston was saying it, not a paid journalist.

Keep this up and you're going to hurt Crucial's feelings.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
williston_gator;n132496 said:
Dang.
@AndrewSpiveyGC: RT "@ScoutSteveR: I am told Geoff Collins will not coach in the Orange Bowl and is ready to assume his new duties at Florida.”

You think there was some bad blood/resentment/hurt feelings from Mullen's post-Egg Bowl comments? I thought it was very non-head coach-like for Mullen to make such disparaging comments about the defensive staff after that game. Doesn't the buck stop with the head coach in those situations? I'd say Collins and his staff didn't appreciate being thrown under the bus like that. His leaving MSU staff immediately would seem to be a sign that it wasn't a pleasant parting with Mullen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator