oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ok Muschamp....

angry cuttino mobley GIF
Every minute that LSU does not have the ball is good for us. You expect us to win a shootout?

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
The problem is Daniels. Get ready for frustration of 3rd and 9, 3rd and 7 and he easily runs for the first down. Our offense will be fine, just not sure we can contain the running QB.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The problem is Daniels. Get ready for frustration of 3rd and 9, 3rd and 7 and he easily runs for the first down. Our offense will be fine, just not sure we can contain the running QB.
Or anyone really.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When exactly has our offense ever been "fine"?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Every minute that LSU does not have the ball is good for us. You expect us to win a shootout?
That's actually the only way I see us winning is in a shootout. They haven't been able to stop anybody either. If aggressive Billy from last years Tennessee game shows and never takes his foot off the gas. Maybe the ball bounces our way at the end. But we can't afford to let off the gas and waste any possessions trying to play keep away. Because I don't see us getting any stops.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think they will be in 3rd and 9 much . Frankly I’d be shocked if we forced more than a single punt .

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My prediction for Saturday evening is this:

• The TV will remain off. I start with some whiskey in memory of my grandpa. I'll sip it slowly to make it last as I know this will be a long evening. Maybe a second one.
  • Then I'll check the halftime score because I haven't been watching. I'll think it's still close, so I'll cool off with a beer.
  • When my phone buzzes for the end of the third and we are sufficiently behind by 3 TDs I'll rage slam 2-3 shots in hopes of being knocked out before the end of the game. It doesn't work.
  • With the final score showing, I'll be hunched in the bathroom vomiting up this evenings exercise, cussing my grandfather for starting me on whiskey while I contemplate taking on a bottle of tequila to obliterate any memory of the entire event.
LSU 38
UF 13
And remember, if you don't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Nailed this one dz, well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator