UF-LSU 2023 Prediction

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It's sad... we've been over this "comma" thing a million times! But as I re-read his OP, that sentence requires TWO commas to separate "as I'm talking," so maybe, just maybe, Bait does want to suck Sofla's damn dick? WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HIM!?!?!?!?!?
Option 1: You want to eat, Grandpa?
Option 2: You want to eat Grandpa?

#Commas matter!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
There is a better chance of Sofia Vegara walking in your home [ @soflagator ] now as I’m talking and sucking your damn dick than we have of this bunch beating LSU in red stick by double digits. Wouldn’t shock me if they hung 70 on our ass.

Bayou bengals 55
Gators 24

:eek3:

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Last edited:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Why do they call them the Bayou Bengals? Because by the time you realize what's happened Jayden Daniels has run right bayou.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
There is a better chance of Sofia Vegara walking in your home now as I’m talking and sucking your damn dick

Bayou bengals 55
Gators 24
I believe you are close on the score, although I want to believe their defense is so bad that Napier is going to cut through it like butter melting in a batch of gumbo.

But my question is, why is Sofia arriving, to give pointers or to get some "tips"? Either way, glad she's there. That's a party!!!

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
It's amazing how everyone quickly dismisses from their own minds, the debacle from last week, and the week before, all the way back to the Carolina game for some sort of solace.
If Jayden Daniels plays, We will get blown out. Culled, run over and through, tossed around, shaken like little rag dolls, left whimpering in some obscure corner of Tigaah Stadium. Sad.

If Jayden doesn't play, and they roll out Nussmeier, the Gods shall forever be in our favor and we will beat them with our Sta Puff blocking and tackling.
We will wear them out from running up and down the field for 4 quarters. Then, BAMM!,
We spring our trap for a late Touch....ER, UMMM, Field goal for a 1 point win!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Our defense showed last week that they don't believe in containing running QB's. Perhaps it's a religious objection from the DC. They showed again and again that they believe in leaving wide-open lanes for mobile QB's to run 20+ yards before they are touched.

Jayden Daniels may have 300 yards on the ground, shattering records for rushing yards for a QB in a game. He may not have to attempt a single pass.

EDIT: I just looked it up. The all-time record for rushing yards in a game for a QB is 327, set by Arizona's Khalil Tate in 2017 (on only 14 carries!). My prediction is that Daniels breaks that record.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It's amazing how everyone quickly dismisses from their own minds, the debacle from last week, and the week before, all the way back to the Carolina game for some sort of solace.
If Jayden Daniels plays, We will get blown out. Culled, run over and through, tossed around, shaken like little rag dolls, left whimpering in some obscure corner of Tigaah Stadium. Sad.
I can't tell you how this game will play out, no idea. But so far, I think all of our losses have been outliers. We are hungry, physical, deep and well coached. This game doesn't favor LSU.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Our defense showed last week that they don't believe in containing running QB's. Perhaps it's a religious objection from the DC. They showed again and again that they believe in leaving wide-open lanes for mobile QB's to run 20+ yards before they are touched.
Serious question, why didn't our staff prepare for a known running QB? They "look at everything". Do you think they will scheme to keep Daniels from running or take their chances that he's not going to run because of last week's concussion protocol?

What should the staff do? It will look entirely inept if it's not worked into their D plan. I still hope that, given LSU's marginal defense, Billy puts together a plan that might seem boring and typical but keeps our offense on the field and LSU's sidelined. I don't see any other way of winning unless LSU somehow melts down, for no reason.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well, technically, i STOOD for the OT, then walked my ass back to daughter's apartment, made said frozen pizza, and ate while crouching in the corner and fanning the smoke alarm... there was no sitting. :lol:
I love your spirit dude and wish sometimes I could be more like that.....but the frozen pizza thing will forever be etched into the lore of GC...

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Oh I haven't given up....I'm just laying low until someone finds where Fooley hid the checkbook...:lol2:
I'll be ready to go Saturday night, and the Saturday night after that, and in person for FSU!! :lol:

One note regarding Thanksgiving: Spurrier better tighten up his operation! We made reservations for Thanksgiving day over two months ago. Last week, they sent out a "whoopsie!" to everyone who has reservations saying, "We are closed that day, we forgot to block that day off!"

I mean, C'mon, man! YOU are the Head Coach!!!! I'll bet he has one of the servers in charge of the Special Reservations Teams instead of a paid Coordinator!!!

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, Of course I'll be here Saturday night, Yelling my azz off, pulling for our boys and hoping for some damn miracle until, It's clear we are Fuched again.
Then rinse and repeat.
I'm one of the most positive fan's you can find during the game until, the wheels come off.
I still have the old "1984 SEC Champions official field" piece hanging on the wall in my gym.
I have "The Kick" hanging in there too, along with a bunch of Tebow memorabilia, including a pic of Tebow and Harvin shaking hands at the NC game. Signed and authenticated. Even have a pic of Tebow with my girls, and me peeking from behind, that Tebow's Dad snapped when we ran across Tim and his family in Dillards at the Town Center in Jacksonville back n 2007. It was 5 minutes until 9 when Tim and his family rolled through trying to be discreet. My girls were like, Dad! I just saw Tim Tebow!

Anyway, No matter what, I'm a Gator, will be when I die and when I meet the Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator