UF-LSU 2023 Prediction

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I've lost my hopium pipe for the season. My prediction is I get drunk Saturday night and score more than the Gators do.
Sad Happy Hour GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let's hope they revise their gameplan and keep him in the pocket. I'm sure Kelly doesn't want to risk running him against AA's crisp and deadly tackling machine, right? If that makes sense!
He will have 331 yards rushing, setting a NCAA record.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I can actually see us scoring into the upper 30's since they're defense has sucked. Problem is I can't see us keeping them under 45 points.

Lsu 48
UF 37

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can actually see us scoring into the upper 30's since they're defense has sucked. Problem is I can't see us keeping them under 45 points.

Lsu 48
UF 37
This is a more realistic prediction. I think we'll score some points, but I don't see any evidence that we'll be able to stop them.

We have to be able to run the ball and control the clock to have a chance.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
My prediction for Saturday evening is this:

• The TV will remain off. I start with some whiskey in memory of my grandpa. I'll sip it slowly to make it last as I know this will be a long evening. Maybe a second one.
  • Then I'll check the halftime score because I haven't been watching. I'll think it's still close, so I'll cool off with a beer.
  • When my phone buzzes for the end of the third and we are sufficiently behind by 3 TDs I'll rage slam 2-3 shots in hopes of being knocked out before the end of the game. It doesn't work.
  • With the final score showing, I'll be hunched in the bathroom vomiting up this evenings exercise, cussing my grandfather for starting me on whiskey while I contemplate taking on a bottle of tequila to obliterate any memory of the entire event.
LSU 38
UF 13

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’ll be hiking in the mountains with my oldest all day. And will get settled in in our hotel room after an early dinner to watch us pull a shocking win. I’d contemplate calling home to celebrate with my youngest and wife, but it’ll the late and things are still a little tense since that random Sofia Vergara moment on Tuesday with her showing up at our door and asking for me.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
This is a more realistic prediction. I think we'll score some points, but I don't see any evidence that we'll be able to stop them.

We have to be able to run the ball and control the clock to have a chance.

I usually make the most realistic prediction every week. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.