If JD doesn’t play, LSU wins 29-24

If JD plays, LSU wins 42-28

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ETN has a record breaking night, Mertz and Wilson light it up in the passing game, and we get two critical picks en route to a 2TD win.
iu

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A glutton for punishment.

I'm going with reverse psychology this week.

LSU 31
UF 21

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Us = More
Them = Less

We return the "favor" of how, in the last several years, LSU has beaten a better UF team via fluke, luck, black-magic, whatever.
UF has uncanny symmetry and desire as they get their signature win of '23.

LSU = Gator bait!

Geaux Gators!
:chomp:

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
It just amazes me how anyone can pick this team at this point, on the road…at night…in Baton Rouge no less.

It can happen, but is waaaaaaay more likely to end in disappointment

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It just amazes me how anyone can pick this team at this point, on the road…at night…in Baton Rouge no less.

It can happen, but is waaaaaaay more likely to end in disappointment

For me, being a fan is less about being right or wrong and more about being able to support (and yes, criticize) my team.

I'm a glass half full guy vs glass half empty.

And I do see the flaws but whether I bytch and moan or blindly support, the results are unchanged as I have no effect on the outcome of the game. But my typically positive attitude has a healthy effect on my mental and physical state.

Go Gators!
:chomp:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
LSU demonstrates a physicality that we wish our staff would instill in our players. Their scheme gets receivers open with space, especially against a team that plays off the line. Their OL and DL can actually move. They do not need a great QB to beat the team we've seen all season.

If Billy and Co cannot get our players up for a home game against lower tier teams, the likelihood they do for a night road game at LSU is slim.

For fun, I'm going to count the number of plays two of our WRs converge in the same area of the field drawing four DBs into their immediate, collective vicinity.

I do hope it's close enough that at some point Kelly will have that in-doubt, "oh farch, gotta take a dump" look on his face.

We have in our favor their terrible defense and a potentially potent run game. If we keep their offense off the field, we could find a way to win. UF 23, LSU 20.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Perkins gets pi$$ed off after getting burned by ETN late in the game. After tackling him he rips his shoe off and throws it at the Gator Bench. Smack comes in and redeems himself for the kick last week. UF wins.

Only if....................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.