UF - USCe Predictions

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
It’s an interesting choice, and I have no idea what’s going on with college kids today, so I could see it. But let’s get back to the game predictions.

View attachment 62797
giphy.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have a damn clue. I could see all four scenarios playing out:

1) UF wins in blowout
2) UF wins in close game
3) USC wins in blowout
4) USC wins in close game

However, to this point in the Napier regime there's no reason to think this team is going to show up on the road and kick ass against ANYONE. I hope like hell we can start changing that perception starting Saturday.
GIF by South Park

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I am genetically incapable of picking against the Gators in a pool. But my head knows better. We have no deep passing game to make the opposing defense think about it. One reason is they can't block to give Mertz long enought to throw deep just 2, 3, or 4 times a game to make the D think about covering the whole field. That's why we are doomed these last games. I still think we have a shot at Columbus but the rest? Arky, maybe as its a home game. I've got my fingers crossed anyway. We need a better pass blocking line. That's the bottom line. Mertz, to my surprise isn't as bad as I had him pegged. I just wish he had time to make that deep ball a couple of times a game. Maybe next year with a bang up recruiting class.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Gators will take this one with special teams, time management and good choice of timeout use. A close one

UF 3
Cocks 2

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
24-16 Carolina in an ugly affair , Featuring an 8 minute drive with no points while down 2 possessions in the second half, and have at least one special teams blunder is in store.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If our KY defense shows up, we lose.

If our Tennessee / Utah shows up, we win.

USCe is weak on the O-Line and they are really bad against the run. FWIW, UGA has no run game so they had to beat them threw the air. Our offense should move the ball easily on this D.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't really watched any usce football this year but I know we're terrible on the road. This game pretty much determines our bowl eligibility imo. This one and arky are the only 2 winnable games we have left that I can seen . I'm taking usce at home . They'll stack the box and make a few plays down field in the passing game.

28-13 usce

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I haven't really watched any usce football this year but I know we're terrible on the road. This game pretty much determines our bowl eligibility imo. This one and arky are the only 2 winnable games we have left that I can seen . I'm taking usce at home . They'll stack the box and make a few plays down field in the passing game.

28-13 usce

You woke up two days before kickoff in the South Carolina week, just to post this garbage take?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be real, most of you guys are professionals at beating the cocks.
We win!
Hell, I just beat on mine 5 minutes ago.

My head says we won't win a road game. My heart says we have to win one SOME TIME! It might as well be this week... What can I say, the heart wants what the heart wants... Gators 31 - cocks 21

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You woke up two days before kickoff in the South Carolina week, just to post this garbage take?
If it makes you feel any better, I had the same take against Tennessee

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator