Gator Basketball UF's Phlandrous Fleming pimps Dwag title, plans to taunt Gainesville in UGA gear

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He needs to be taken to the shelter and dropped off.
How can MW put him in the middle of Gator teammates working for a win.?
The faithful crowd's reaction when he misses a shot has got to screw with his mindset. He'll be a detriment to the team's spirit via his detrimental dogged spirit. If White plays him, his true-spirit outburst will make Gator-unity hypocritical, false.
He needs to flea. Police should chase him down and call it a flee collar. For the love of Georgia, he doesn't belong.
What's the thinking when the basketball team plays Georgia soon.?

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
I'd really expect him to start screwing the coach's wife the minute he set foot on campus. You know, we were considering occupational first names for our son - Porter, Cooper, Sawyer, Archer, Shepherd, Hunter. We never considered Philanderer as one of them.

If the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree I'm surprised you didn't consider provocateur as an option

Raconteur Stoole, Jr.???

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Before tonights game...have him dress out. Just before tip off, cameras rolling walk up to him and...
iu

As he takes the walk of shame to the tunnel and to locker rooms to remove sacred Gator uni, fans chant "LEFT-RIGHT, LEFT-RIGHT....", just before he goes out of sight...."GET OOOOUT!"

Last edited:

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
This guy is a marked man on campus, local shops, restaraunts etc.
F'em.
I don't believe that for a minute. I think most of the local shops, restaurants and most of that woke ass campus could care less. Those same entities stood on the sidelines while this admin took the school and the FB program in the direction it is/was headed so find it hard to believe they will see this for what it is.

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
The dude needs to be shown his walking papers. Its akin to working at Coca Cola HQ and downing Pepsis @ your desk.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I say give him a blanket party. Works every time.
Code Red?
So now you’ve stooped to defending Dwags after preaching for years their evil ways?
You seem easily triggered now along with some others. Fckk the dogs. I hate the dogs enough to make up for teenagers that grew up in AssThens gorgia and love that team. Phlandeous (great name btw) won us a game earlier in the year. Could not miss while taking all kinds of great shots. By virtue of that he outranks any gator (even myself) in this entertaining place. If a 19yr old cheering for jawja has you this upset I fear for our future. He has no clue why we despise gorgia and our history but WGAF. Btw I keep defending you to your mom when we have our rendezvous..............she seems so disappointed about some things.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In the world of NIL, situations like this will certainly affect the structure of the contract. For instance, a clause for morals or conduct will certainly become standard if not already.

I truly wish he had an NIL deal that he could be sued for a conduct clause

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
I don't believe that for a minute. I think most of the local shops, restaurants and most of that woke ass campus could care less. Those same entities stood on the sidelines while this admin took the school and the FB program in the direction it is/was headed so find it hard to believe they will see this for what it is.

Well if they could care less, then the one thing we can’t rule out is not caring at all, which means he’s gator bait.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This should be grounds for dismissal from the team to me. Go play ball for Uglay then you Fn loser. Maybe its our fault for not getting the hint with his first name. Might as well be named Benedict Arnold Fleming.
If he fails to coach his players why would he dismiss one?

According to our AD is going to tear down a lot of nets, whatever that meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.