Uh-oh: Mullen calls win over Alabama

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Best Go Get'em speech since Patton's famous WWII speech.
Now lets go out there and make those poor bast@rds pay!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But realistically, this is the best job this guy can get.
Of course it is. There's also something quite enticing about getting 8 figures to get canned. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Aw hell, I like it. Why the heck not. Its a no-lose situation. He cant say we are going to getting slapped around. And if he stays silent there really is no benefit. But if he is brash like that, it might fire his players up and if by some great miracle they do win, he will look like a genius.

full jboss.jpg

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He’s basically the high school nerd that became successful doing some nerd **** after college. Little does he realize everyone still thinks he’s a nerd and the hot chick that married him for his money is out getting some bbc on the side.
I guess he has a lot in common with Jimbo Fisher.

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
Hmmm...you think Mullen’s intent is to REALLY piss Saban off (i.e. have no mercy and set a record for margin of victory)?? A beat down of epic proportions will give him more ammo to go in a “different direction” and can Grantham Sunday morning.

Ah hell, he’s not that calculated. Lmbo

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I guess some of you wish he'd said "we'll think about the playoffs after bama breaks their elephant dick off in us"? What the fuch was he supposed to say? What do you think the players would rather hear from their coach right before the biggest game of their life, "we'll think about the playoffs after we play bama" or "we'll think about the playoffs after we beat their god damned asses''? Some of you need to go change your tampons.

Last edited:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Satan holds grudges. It didn't work out well for coach O.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier could talk **** and back it up.

Dan won't run it up on anybody when the chance presents itself, zero killer instinct, yet he says something like that. Dumbass.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And I'd happily donate, but the Commie Cold has not been kind to my finances. I haven't even added to the watch or motorcycle collections in months.

I rather doubt this. Maybe he's feeling the pressure here - something he might've forgotten all those years in Starkville. But realistically, this is the best job this guy can get. It is doubtful he's going anywhere.

I laughed.

I usually pee the 5th time a little before 5:00 AM....

What I hate is getting up to pee at 5 a.m. and then thinking, ah hell, I might as well stay up. You’re in bed by 9 p.m. with the likelihood for more trips to get up and pee in the middle of the night.

This peeing thing gets a bit complicated.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I don't think it was the smartest thing to say before the game, but I'm not that worried about it either. His words and actions will only affect his career, not mine.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Spurrier could talk **** and back it up.

Dan won't run it up on anybody when the chance presents itself, zero killer instinct, yet he says something like that. Dumbass.

So ut ‘18, fsu’18, Michigan’18, Ark ‘20 weren’t examples of this.

But not really sure what that even has to do with this. He wasn’t talking ****. He answered a question about his playoff hopes. Read the whole quote. He clearly says they’re worrying about winning Saturday, meaning that’s their focus, nothing else.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So ut ‘18, fsu’18, Michigan’18, Ark ‘20 weren’t examples of this.

But not really sure what that even has to do with this. He wasn’t talking ****. He answered a question about his playoff hopes. Read the whole quote. He clearly says they’re worrying about winning Saturday, meaning that’s their focus, nothing else.
When Ox turns on a m’fer, there ain’t no turning back.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I don't think it was the smartest thing to say before the game, but I'm not that worried about it either. His words and actions will only affect his career, not mine.

I heard Nickelodeon was a pretty cool place to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator