Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Might as well roll with it am i right?

I mean the suicide of course.

Easy for you to say. Some of us have some serious Ox Bucks that would clearly be devalued in that event. I already took a bath with a bunch of that Iraqi Dinar. I can’t afford another hit.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Essentially, after the LSU loss, Stricklin should have made Mullen write Tebow's speech a hundred times ... bad Mullen, bad Mullen.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
Maybe he wanted this job until he realized that the pressure is a lot higher here than MSU

Pressure? No more pressure to win here than anywhere else in "Big time College Football" It's more about negativity...You really think anyone of importance reads this, or any other electronic fish wrap like this but us. I've never seen such negativity in my life.
-Coach DM Sucks
-Mike White Sucks
-Recruiting Sucks
-Defense sucks(ok they do)
-Play calling Sucks
-AD Sucks
-Uniform choice sucks
-This play/that player sucks
-Offense sucks because we only scored 34
-I assume someone has blasted baseball coach in here before too.

This is like an Orange and Blue version of being a liberal democrat....Trash and burn, with zero answers

GatorChatter
tenor.gif

GO GATORS, BEAT BAMMER!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorChatter
tenor.gif
And?

People like you look at it the wrong way. This place is therapy; it's for venting. It's so we don't damage property or hurt others. Gatorchatter keeps people out of jail, with embarrassing mugshots that follow them around for life.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've always thought I had one of the ugliest names ever. Ugly first name and ugly last name. Other than suicide, what can you do?
That's on your parents, really. First, for changing their name from 'Blandanowitz' during the Joseph Mcarthy "Unamerican Activities" hearings. Second, for naming you after one of the biggest douchebags in the Torah - basically the "Fredo" of the Old Testament - who almost got the entirety of the Israelites wiped out when he sculpted a golden calf for them to worship after his brother - and more importantly, God - told him not to. I could go on - he basically threw his sister under the bus at one point, causing God to smite her with a horrible, disfiguring skin disease.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
...basically the "Fredo" of the Old Testament....
:lol:

Can always count on Pasty for a great history lesson. This was the best part.

From what I understand, Bland is actually a British name. I think my family were treasonous Redcoats at one point.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pressure? No more pressure to win here than anywhere else in "Big time College Football" It's more about negativity...You really think anyone of importance reads this, or any other electronic fish wrap like this but us. I've never seen such negativity in my life.
-Coach DM Sucks
-Mike White Sucks
-Recruiting Sucks
-Play calling Sucks
-AD Sucks
-Uniform choice sucks

This is like an Orange and Blue version of being a liberal democrat....Trash and burn, with zero answers

GatorChatter
tenor.gif

GO GATORS, BEAT BAMMER!
you also suck, like a hoover. But yet here you are.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
you also suck, like a hoover. But yet here you are.
Durty, you make a good point. Every now and then someone will go off on a rant how much this place blows, we're all negative, we should all be ashamed (or even executed), we should all be a bunch of homers like Swamp Gas, etc. Yet, here they are, day after day. They wouldn't miss a day on the Chatter if it meant the firing squad.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Durty, you make a good point. Every now and then someone will go off on a rant how much this place blows, we're all negative, we should all be ashamed (or even executed), we should all be a bunch of homers like Swamp Gas, etc. Yet, here they are, day after day. They wouldn't miss a day on the Chatter if it meant the firing squad.
hurri is your stereotypical twit(ter) poster. Just scrolls daily and reads completely uninformed and unintelligent 86 character pumperisms about anything gator football, "Gators are the best!" "We gon win dat chip" " todd G doin work baby", etc.

Then comes here, can't handle what he sees and gets triggered.

:triggered:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. They wouldn't miss a day on the Chatter if it meant the firing squad.
I also have a complaint about the "well known" tag being applied to Hurri. Frankly, he isnt. Just a slight wart on our ass trying to do a Corch impersonation.

:pe:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
-Coach DM Sucks
-Mike White Sucks
-Recruiting Sucks
-Play calling Sucks
-AD Sucks
-Uniform choice sucks

GatorChatter
tenor.gif

GO GATORS, BEAT BAMMER!

It’s still a fun place. Many trash our players and nearly all trash the coaches. Many honestly believe if given a chance they would do better. It’s fun.

The value here is that a few are really knowledgeable about the recruiting circuit. Some are experts on schemes. Nearly all of are horrible at actually coaching. But the real strength here is the humor. Literally some of the funniest dudes you will ever read with the quickest wits. In the end the humor makes it worthwhile.

I love being one of the few pumpers. I’m far more a pumper on here than real life but it’s my role here given the massive negativity.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nearly all of are horrible at actually coaching.
It is REALLY easy to say don't arm tackle or don't lose edge leverage and a lot harder to be good at teaching it.

I know when I see a hanging curve ball get jacked to the upper decks of a baseball stadium what went wrong but I couldn't teach the first thing about pitching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.