UPDATE!!! My boys can swim! New Gator On the Way!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously though, thanks everyone for the well wishes... you guys are like another fam, a quite dysfunctional and sometimes hostile one, but fam just the same. It means alot.

And to Ox or Nav... nice tweak of the thread title, jerks!

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
baby.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Durty. I've got 2 boys, older one will be 2 years in January and the younger one is 7 months. Het ready for zero sleep soak it in. It really does go by fast.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, my first thought was.... "How do you know its YOUR boys that did the swimming?" Then my second thought was "I wouldn't want someone saying that to me". Third thought? "I'm not saying it to me.".

Congrats!

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pics, of the pool not the boys, or it didn't happen... :headshake:

:lol:

Congratulations! Fatherhood is the best job in the world!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
oxrageous;n132902 said:
Congratulations my friend! I've got an 8th month old in the house and they make you smile a lot more than they make you frown.

Not to discourage, but wait until 3. No such thing as the terrible twos. Three is very difficult. I've been told she takes after her mother at this age.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n133570 said:
Not to discourage, but wait until 3. No such thing as the terrible twos. Three is very difficult. I've been told she takes after her mother at this age.

We called that "the terrible twos", the "trying threes", and "the ****ing fours". With enough consistent discipline and stronger willpower than them... they turn out to be pretty fun at 5.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
bradgator2;n135365 said:
We called that "the terrible twos", the "trying threes", and "the ****ing fours". With enough consistent discipline and stronger willpower than them... they turn out to be pretty fun at 5.

That's quality advice. I've been told 4 is when they start coming around.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;135404 said:
That's quality advice. I've been told 4 is when they start coming around.

I sure hope 4 is when they start! My son turns 4 in Jan and 3 has been way worse than 2.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Hey Hey!!!! We just found out its a BOY!!!!

Timothy Malachi is his name, and we'll call him by his middle name since Tim is mine. I did the touchdown sign in the sonogram room when the tech told us, then did an endzone dance LOL. My wife was somewhat amused, and somewhat annoyed. She was hoping for a little girl. We are real excited though!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n202785 said:
Hey Hey Hey!!!! We just found out its a BOY!!!!

Timothy Malachi is his name, and we'll call him by his middle name since Tim is mine. I did the touchdown sign in the sonogram room when the tech told us, then did an endzone dance LOL. My wife was somewhat amused, and somewhat annoyed. She was hoping for a little girl. We are real excited though!

Congrats on having a boy. Hopefully the tech was right and you don't actually end up with a girl.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n202789 said:
Congrats on having a boy. Hopefully the tech was right and you don't actually end up with a girl.

A few minutes after the tech first said boy my wife asked her, "so you are SURE its a boy?" The tech said, "oh yea." Then moved the device around to the 'area' and preceded to outline the thing on the screen. It was quite clear he's got an outty and not an inny :hehehe:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n202795 said:
A few minutes after the tech first said boy my wife asked her, "so you are SURE its a boy?" The tech said, "oh yea." Then moved the device around to the 'area' and preceded to outline the thing on the screen. It was quite clear he's got an outty and not an inny :hehehe:

Watch that "outty" just be a finger. :hahaha:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n202801 said:
Watch that "outty" just be a finger. :hahaha:

lol no, his hands were up by his face the whole time, he kept hiding like that through the whole 20 minutes. they gave us a really cool 3d shot of his face with his hands in little fists up by his cheeks. its super cool. Stop hating on my boy wobbs! :wink:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Durty!!!

On a slightly separate note....are you married Durty?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n202834 said:
Congrats Durty!!!

On a slightly separate note....are you married Durty?

WTF? Are you hoping you have a chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.