UPDATED Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna lie...I took a ton of abuse for being anti chump and mac. I couldn't buy a like if I offered millions in real dollars not oxbux. I think I was called a serial killer and I beat my wife and dog and was the most miserable person on earth...because I thought Foley hired crap. Good times though. The therapy has totally worked.
Prove that you're not a serial killer.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
First off, let's not pretend that was an accident on your part.

Secondly, that still annoys the hell out of me. I had to fix one that did that with a question mark the other day. What kind of a loony puts a space there?
Hold my beer..........fwiw Crete I always liked your style...........you are like a smarter version of the name not allowed outside of the PF.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I’m one spot better than Donkey and in 40,000 fewer posts!

My favorite poster is DocZaius for obvious reasons :giggity:

You obviously have not read Swonkey's posts. Otherwise you'd be informed that nobody's even one spot better than Law. In the Law that's always the kicker.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have visions of law with a client appearing to take notes, all the while posting on Chatter. If law presented us with an invoice for billable hours we'd all be bankrupt.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna lie...I took a ton of abuse for being anti chump and mac. I couldn't buy a like if I offered millions in real dollars not oxbux. I think I was called a serial killer and I beat my wife and dog and was the most miserable person on earth...because I thought Foley hired crap. Good times though. The therapy has totally worked.
I personally miss the trex that hated everyone and everything. That guy was entertaining! A piece of me died when you stopped posting negativity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.