Urban disrepects recruit

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If I'm following the breadcrumbs, this story is a result of SEC Country's typical post-recruiting interview they do with several signees. A "how was your recruiting experience" report with standard questions.

The kid opened up. Maybe he should've kept quiet. Mr Palpitations was honest with the kid, even if he (allegedly) handled it poorly. Much of this is overblown.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell is wrong with nickelback? I still don't get it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Urb's will be haulin' ass in a couple of years anyway once Harbaugh starts pounding him beginning next year....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why the dislike?

Law, are you a big nickelback fan?
It's an old joke, from the gsmb days. Slevin used to call me a Nickelback fan. I cant so that I know one of their songs. Im an old headbanger.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We all know Leyer is an unsubstantial human being, but the kid needs to grow a pair and drink a tall glass of STFU.

So what if you get treated like **** at pOSU, Bammer, LSU, hell UF. Who cares? That is why there are almost 900 schools total that play football at some level. Use a douche, move on, and choose another.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I "met" Urbs at the first Gator Club meeting in Orlando. Actually I was in the line to have him sign things. It was pretty crowded and they were trying to shuttle people through really fast so I figured he didn't want to have a long conversation with everybody that had him sign something. So when It was my turn I handed him a Gator football and said "Make it 'To Anthony'". I guess I should've said "Please" Or "How you doing?" first. The look he gave me though could have killed. I can't forget that look to this day. In a nanosecond he had sized me up and determined me to be unworthy in his presence,

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know 2 people that met urbs and both said he was a huge dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator