Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
aBKX3VZ_700b_v1.jpg

"Diddy, diddy sir = :rotfl:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It really is astounding UT has named Phil Freaking Fulmer AD, a guy with ZERO experience at the job. What could possibly go wrong? There's a hell of a lot more to that job than picking a football coach. It is a God-awful decision and no one is happier than me.

The good 'ol boy network in Knoxville may be the worst in the entire country.

I think I remember some here wanting SOS as AD at one point. I might be wrong.

I remember some wanting our AD fired since he could not convince our preferred head coach to come to UF.

I remember some wanting our AD fired because he was cheap and then another because he spent too much.

Internet boards have a lot of unusual things happening, or opinions.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One of the idiots commenting in that article by Forde sad Phat Phil should hire Spurrier to coach the Vols and right the ship. You can’t make this stuff up! :lol:
clickbait

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I just couldnt resist

phil-fulmer-krispy-kreme.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-1_17-1-28.jpeg
    upload_2017-12-1_17-1-28.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 90

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Vol fans orgasmic that Phat Phil has finally been given ample opportunity to destroy their program:

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/286555-am.html

Most pathetic fan base college football has ever seen.
“I teared up when Fulmer started speaking. It just felt right. I feel like they just wiped the slate clean and we are starting over the right way. The TN way. I'm excited for the future.”
The same idiots that had their pitchforks out to fire him as HC think he’s gonna save their program as the AD. :lmao2:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Until today, no one did more damage to UT's football program's prestige than SOS. Today, Volnation told Spurrier to hold their beer...

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
“I teared up when Fulmer started speaking. It just felt right. I feel like they just wiped the slate clean and we are starting over the right way. The TN way. I'm excited for the future.”
The same idiots that had their pitchforks out to fire him as HC think he’s gonna save their program as the AD. :lmao2:
I hope they hire Tee Martin. He's not ready and the implosion will be poetic. The collapse will lead to them firing both Fulmer and Martin and tainting UT's lone shining moment in the age of color television.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they hire Tee Martin.
Me too. Desperately. I mean, he scored an 11 on the Wonderlic - how could we ever compete with that kind of brilliant mind?

Phat Phil will also be looking over the shoulder of whoever is hired, "helping" him run the team. What coach wouldn't want that?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they hire Tee Martin. He's not ready and the implosion will be poetic. The collapse will lead to them firing both Fulmer and Martin and tainting UT's lone shining moment in the age of color television.
Then the callls for Peyton to come save the program will begin. “The Fivehead Era Begins”....

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Been busy all day. Looks like Leach said, thanks, but no thanks.

I hope they don't get him. I see a little spur-dog in him: throw it around, speaks his mind, don't give a $hit attitude. I think he could make something there.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“I teared up when Fulmer started speaking. It just felt right. I feel like they just wiped the slate clean and we are starting over the right way. The TN way.
The TN way. Hmmmm. Isn't the TN way of drinking booze to inject it into the rectum?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Fulmer orchestrated his move to HC behind the scenes making people turn on Johnny Majors.

Rinse and repeat in 2017.

Tee Martin may be a dunce, but he did two things Forehead never did...beat UF and won a natty. That being said, he would be in way over his head as HC.

Here's hoping they can't fire Currie for cause, and pay him for the next decade.

Just watch, they'll hire that mental midget Kevin Steele as HC and flatline.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
A lot of people seem to be thinking Tennessee is hiring a new coach by tomorrow. Lets say for the sake of argument that is true then who do you think it will be.

I think it ends up being Greg Schiano if it really is being announced this soon.
If it is Schiano the response is going to be the stuff of legends.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Me too. Desperately. I mean, he scored an 11 on the Wonderlic - how could we ever compete with that kind of brilliant mind?

Phat Phil will also be looking over the shoulder of whoever is hired, "helping" him run the team. What coach wouldn't want that?
Phil: "Now Tee, what you want to do is forgot all that new fangled stuff. Get you a fullback, two tightends and half back and run right at them. You know the team that wins the UT/Florida game is the team with the most rushing yards. I know. I heard Vern Lunquist say it every year when we lost."

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...mike-leach-and-wsus-athletic-director-search/

If Tennessee ends up spending all that money for this to happen, everyone up in Cooterville will be saying it is a sign of the apocalypse! I hope it happens and Leach wins the PAC-10 . Currie will come out smelling like roses and hopefully writing his memoirs entitled “Rocky Flop: my 9 month journey through the bowels of hell. Forward by Lane Kiffin”. Volnation will be epic comedy. And best of all...Phat Phil will be smoking cigars as AD after sabotaging their best chance at relevance. I think he is going to take over and use the same brilliance that brought us the Clawfense in his waning days. #VolTwitter really thinks they saved the place and they literally burnt it to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator