Virginia Tech drooling over Todd Grantham as head coach

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
yeah, that Mitt Romney fellow.....a real Rambo! You're thinking about Branch Davidians
you've never been out west or any place near Mormons have you?

Mormons are very conservative and were the original preppers.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Gratham is a "lazy eyed psycho".
I never noticed the lazy eye.

giphy.gif

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
you've never been out west or any place near Mormons have you?

Mormons are very conservative and were the original preppers.

A Mormon buddy of mine has a year's worth of food for him and his extended family - in his living room - built into the furniture. LOL. To say nothing about the false wall he has over a walk-in closest containing anything a platoon of Mormons might need to defend it.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All Mormon families are supposed to have 3 months worth of food, water, and other necessities stored away.

Then there’s an additional communal storehouse that the poor and needy can access.

The Mormons own the Deseret Ranch between Melbourne and Kissimmee. I believe it’s the largest cattle ranch in America. It’s county-sized. They want to be able to feed their people if the need arises.

...and they’re fully prepared to defend their resources.

Alex.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think comments are golden about Grantham but some over there seem to think Fuentes is safe. Uva is going to end that conversation IMO. If they lose 2 in a row to UVa that alumni base will make Antifa look like a Mormon bike parade.

I'd be shocked if Fuente gets whacked this year. I live in the Commonwealth and have some Tech friends. Virginia's college football culture is definitely not at the SEC level of, um, insanely passionate, shall we say. UVa showed a ton of patience with Groh and London and I seem to recall Beamer struggled early on in his tenure in Blacksburg. It's just not as crazy up here with the two major FBS programs. Plus, there's the Wuhan.

Even if the Turkeys whack Fuente, how the hell could they possibly hire Grantham as their HC? And I don't care if he's an alum. They can't possibly be that stupid and collectively, we in the Gator Nation are just not that lucky.

Based on everything we've seen from Mullen, I know I am getting my hopes up likely for no reason, but I'd like to think that dustup between him and Grantham on the sideline a couple of weeks ago is emblematic of a deeper rift and that a change is coming, whether Tech comes calling or not.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The only way Fat Slob Todd leaves UF is either getting fired with Eddie or a promotion somewhere. I'll take the former instead of the latter. One thing is definite, Eddie will NEVER fire him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.