Virginia Tech drooling over Todd Grantham as head coach

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I went to the '94 Gator Bowl when it was played in the Swamp between VT and tennessee, really just hoping to watch the vols lose. Hokie fans were extremely pleasant, some of the best I've ever encountered. But I remember just seeing their colors and thinking they were even worse in person. Unique, I guess, I'll give them that.

F*** Tech fans. F*** them. My cousin went to Clemson (about when they started becoming good and graduated about the time of the first title of their recent run) and the ACC Title Game brought her home to Orlando. Tech fans decided to yell at my Aunt, Uncle, call her a whore, try to start fights, and all the other worst of highlights you can have for a fan base. They don't deserve Grantham, they deserve Muschamp along with an insane buyout.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
F*** Tech fans. F*** them. My cousin went to Clemson (about when they started becoming good and graduated about the time of the first title of their recent run) and the ACC Title Game brought her home to Orlando. Tech fans decided to yell at my Aunt, Uncle, call her a whore, try to start fights, and all the other worst of highlights you can have for a fan base. They don't deserve Grantham, they deserve Muschamp along with an insane buyout.
:shocked3:

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
All ya'll dogging on the greatest HBC we have ever had (Muschump) and the best DC in the game today (TG) are just stupid. STupid I say!!

We should be encouraging TG to take the VT job if it is offered and stop hindering his professional growth here at UF. My only concern is we meet them in the CFP and have to face his defensive wizardry and Mullins has a nervous breakdown at halftime. Think of TG and WM at VT together winning, winning I say!!! 10-3 games with 50+ minutes time of possession. Think of a 2 star athlete like Kyle Trask being recruited to play DE. Hell, he is already 6'5" 240 lbs and could easily carry another 25 lbs. We could move him inside on passing downs and let him ball out!!

So short sighted. The lot of ya!!

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not that any of us care enough, except the two closet Hokie lovers that have been outed in this thread, but the article below is the first I can recall seeing other than on idiot chat boards like ours that openly postulate Fuente might be in trouble. But man, that is one hefty buyout for these guys and worse, in a period of Wuhan-induced decreased revenues.

Teel: Fuente's uncertain future with Hokies looms over Commonwealth Cup game

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not that any of us care enough, except the two closet Hokie lovers that have been outed in this thread, but the article below is the first I can recall seeing other than on idiot chat boards like ours that openly postulate Fuente might be in trouble. But man, that is one hefty buyout for these guys and worse, in a period of Wuhan-induced decreased revenues.

I knew @aka was a Hokie lover because his kid goes there but @BMF and @Gator By Marriage ? Good jib Breath. Way to snuff those two out. Really disappointed but glad the truth is out, right @GatorTruth133 ?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I knew @aka was a Hokie lover because his kid goes there but @BMF and @Gator By Marriage ? Good jib Breath. Way to snuff those two out. Really disappointed but glad the truth is out, right @GatorTruth133 ?
Never said I loved it - but family members did. And when the FCS school I went to went into Blacksburg a few years back and beat them, I was ecstatic.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Your mother has an insane buyout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.