Vols fans have already cast Butch Jones aside, demanding Petrino

destindon

Banned
BANNED
Sep 12, 2016
This reaction is about one tenth of 1 percent of fans on Volnation. Most of them feel UT will take care of business

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This reaction is about one tenth of 1 percent of fans on Volnation. Most of them feel UT will take care of business
I'll bet less than 1 percent of Vol fans really believe they are going to win this week, no matter what comes out of their filthy sewers.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Petrino ain't leaving the ville for a while. You can write that down, remember it, take a picture.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Herman's agent is living the dream and getting plenty of offers at big-time programs.

OU, PSU, Iowa, USC, LSU, AU, TX and others are all who potentially may be in the running for him.

UT doesn't stand a chance over any of these at this time.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Herman's agent is living the dream and getting plenty of offers at big-time programs.

OU, PSU, Iowa, USC, LSU, AU, TX and others are all who potentially may be in the running for him.

You forgot F$U

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'll bet less than 1 percent of Vol fans really believe they are going to win this week, no matter what comes out of their filthy sewers.
Every single bUTuchugger I talked to today said they are gong to lose. They have no faith in that Jones will be able to get a W this weekend. Many of them are scared shytless of UF's D. There is serious noise in the system here and that comes from a good co-worker that is high in their booster system. Almost all of them have given up already and it is contagious among the Vols.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I think he leaves Houston but not for TN as you show the other possible destinations above.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Vol fans need to realize that UT is not considered an elite school, at least not anymore. Top tier coaches are never going there. They should have just hung on to Fulmer. Or hell, just bring BACK Fulmer.
Oh hell, how about bringing back Johnny Majors? Is Doug Dickey still alive?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You forgot F$U

Jimbo's not going anaywhere. He has more wins in his first six seasons than any other coach in history. He recruits like mad. The list above is actually pretty telling. UT will have to pony up large $$$$ to get a quality replacement.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
That's why after the Ohio game fans were loudly walking down Cumberland trying to get rid of their tickets for this week? Every fan I saw knows twelve is on the horizon

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Every single bUTuchugger I talked to today said they are gong to lose. They have no faith in that Jones will be able to get a W this weekend. Many of them are scared shytless of UF's D. There is serious noise in the system here and that comes from a good co-worker that is high in their booster system. Almost all of them have given up already and it is contagious among the Vols.

What does their booster system consist of?

Different levels of Skoal and overall purchases?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly. If they had steamrolled their first 3 opponents like they were supposed to, things might have been different. They may have rolled in to that stadium thinking they were going to break the streak. But they've played awful against two cupcakes, and embarrassed themselves by hoisting a huge trophy with confetti after beating a bad VT team (what coach other than Butch Jones would have even allowed that?). Their confidence is completely shot.

And seriously, can you imagine Mac allowing a celebration like that after a week 2 win?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Petrino would be stupid to leave The 'Ville. His path to the Play-Offs is much easier in the ACC where he only has to face 2 - 3 max quality teams a year. He tried his hand at the mighty SEC and found it's not as easy as he thought. Plus, they love him there and likely overlook his less than moral behaviors.

Regarding Herman, I hope the hillbillies hold onto Butch for at least another year, and they prolly will with that contract extension they just gave him. Herman's landing spot will most likely be determined this off season with him staying at Houston, if they join the Big 12, or taking another job if they don't. I really would prefer that he not be in the SEC East where we have to face him year in and year out. I think he's a good coach and would give us fits on a regular basis, unlike Butch. - not that Herman would wind up there, but if e'nuf $ are thrown his way, he might.

- Then again, maybe it'd return to the good ole days of the 90's when tn was a quality opponent and we consistently beat them strengthening our schedule.

Either way.....

GO :chomp:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Exactly. If they had steamrolled their first 3 opponents like they were supposed to, things might have been different. They may have rolled in to that stadium thinking they were going to break the streak. But they've played awful against two cupcakes, and embarrassed themselves by hoisting a huge trophy with confetti after beating a bad VT team (what coach other than Butch Jones would have even allowed that?). Their confidence is completely shot.

And seriously, can you imagine Mac allowing a celebration like that after a week 2 win?

Turn that around for a second. Florida hasn't steamrolled their first 3 opponents either, aside from getting more points against KY than expected (and their defense in other games is showing why we did so well against them). We've played awful against two cupcakes, and don't have any such trophy or confetti from beating a 'bad' team. Add to it our starting QB who has been in the program for 2 yrs is now out, and our leading WR is questionable. Our defense lost it's top LB from last year, a defense that gave up acres of land for Dobbs and Hurd on the ground - both of which are returning, btw. OUR confidence is shot, and I'm sure the players are just hoping to hang with TN in Neyland this weekend.

Try as I might, I just can't keep a straight face. My best attempts at trolling Ox are weak as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.