War Eagles crush Toothless Warriors, win SEC tourney

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Can't remember a team shooting threes like they are.
I bet things are jolly around Ox's house today.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Gators played Auburn harder than anyone else....and got screwed out of a shot to pull off another miracle finish at the end by the refs.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
The Gators played Auburn harder than anyone else....and got screwed out of a shot to pull off another miracle finish at the end by the refs.
Florida was involved in two of the worst calls in the SEC Tourney , the one your talking about that killed our chance for over time and the potential 7 point play against LSU , it can go either way.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Florida was involved in two of the worst calls in the SEC Tourney , the one your talking about that killed our chance for over time and the potential 7 point play against LSU , it can go either way.

Point being, the team that just buzz cut slUT’s vaunted team barely slid past us thanks to unconscious 3 pt shooting & a horribly blown call that everyone, including the coach of Auburn himself, could clearly see & still can’t believe the refs swallowed their whistle over.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Point being, the team that just buzz cut slUT’s vaunted team barely slid past us thanks to unconscious 3 pt shooting & a horribly blown call that everyone, including the coach of Auburn himself, could clearly see & still can’t believe the refs swallowed their whistle over.
I agree !00% the lack of a foul call against Auburn at the end was a very bad call that cost us a chance at overtime.
My point was the ball bounces both ways, the call that went our way against LSU ended up being a 6 point swing when if call correctly would have Hays at the foul line for a max of two points. You win some you lose some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.