Warning: Political Takes Washington State head coach FIRED for refusing vaccine

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is one of my favorite leftist tropes. What vaccinations did you show UF?

I showed zero in medic school, nursing school, undergrad, or law school. What did you show?

I also showed nothing to work in 6 healthcare systems.

Some of you live in a fantasy world where Uncle Joe has been jabbing people since he came to DC in the 70s.

In the military, they stuck whatever they wanted in my shoulder, whenever they wanted. That is the only time Ive had a vaccination record.

Edit: for one fed thing after the military they required a TB test and a chest xray.

Last edited:

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
In 1987 I went to the public health department in Sumter County Florida to get the MMR shot to prove to UF I had been vaccinated for Measles, Mumps & Rubela so I could enroll in the Fall 1987 semester.

Yes, I likely had the shot sometime between Fall 1967 and Spring 1979, but getting another shot was the easiest, quickest method to prove to UF I had been MMR vaccinated.

YMMV

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I attended UF. Beginning to wonder about you. I did NONE of those things.

show me the policy. don't pull it out of your NPR ass, show the policies. And effective date.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You said arent faculty required to get the vaccines students are.

You didnt say medical students.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, this thread has devolved into a Vaxxed vs. PureBlood argument.

I think it's clear that Rolo is too much man for UF. His beard alone will disqualify him as he scares student snowflakes and professors. Nevermind the Vax issue. The guy reeks of toxic masculinity.

4bd174aa-221b-44f5-9307-81be58dcdb33-large16x9_AP20099854769761.jpg
I'd have to change teams if we hired the queer that would wear those necklaces.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So his poor job choices, .500 record and looking like he’s straight out of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard, all fine with you.

It’s just about the necklaces.

I draw the the line at gay. I've atleast met a few good Muslims in my day that probably weren't very good football coaches.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd have to change teams if we hired the queer that would wear those necklaces.

So his poor job choices, .500 record and looking like he’s straight out of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard, all fine with you.

It’s just about the necklaces.

I draw the the line at gay. I've atleast met a few good Muslims in my day that probably weren't very good football coaches.

It’s a Hawaiian thang but you wouldn’t understand.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
It’s a Hawaiian thang but you wouldn’t understand.

I thought maybe I was the only one who noticed the U of H shirt the guy is wearing in that pic.

Too be clear, I’m not pulling any kind of PC police schtick, but anyone who has pointed out the necklace like it’s a deal breaker looks like their sense of humor never advanced past 7th grade. And it’s embarrassing.

And I know nothing about the guy to have an opinion about his coaching skills.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In the military, they stuck whatever they wanted in my shoulder, whenever they wanted. That is the only time Ive had a vaccination record.

WTF? Your parents didn't get you vaccinated when you were a kid? What about your Dip Tet???

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Delta Airlines is charging unvaccinated employees 200 bucks a month extra healthcare premium.
It goes along with their whole "woke" persona, which, if we're being honest in Delta's case is probably a good business decision. I'm a million-miler on that airline, and I can tell you the - in the parlance of your airline - "Grannies and Faygs" that work there looove it. So being woke is a good boost to the internal morale and is a good draw to all the double-income-no-kids pillow biters they are attracting as clientele. For the last five years they've had an ad in the jetway of a couple of gay homosexual male homos snuggling happily together in their 'Comfort+' seating. Ugh. I can't tell you how many times I've had a guy in front of me boarding the plane, notice that ad while waiting and make a guttural sound of pure disgust.

I once met the CEO of Delta, Ed Bastain, briefly, he was on the same flight as me out of PBI. (It was, weird by the way, seeing him chatting with flight attendants while his image was also on the screen in front of me during the safety video. And oh, the ad in the beginning of it has some dude getting out of bed to catch his flight early in the morning while another dude is sleeping peacefully next to him - presumably after a night of hardcore anal.) I shook his hand and thanked him for the many enjoyable and safe miles his people have taken me on. But what I really wanted to say was, "What's with the all the cuddling, snuggling faygs all the woke bullsheet you keep shoveling down my throat like some kind of liberal gavage fattening? If you pulled that sht on Herb Kelleher's airline, he woulda socked you right in the throat! Right in the throat, mister!"

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I think the basic question here is do you think an un proven vaccine developed, received FDA approval and brought to market in 6 months, that does not prevent the disease it was manufactured for, does not prevent the transmission of the disease and does not protect the vaccinated from getting the or transmitting the disease is even a vaccine at all.

If I’m getting a polio vaccine, most likely I’ll never get polio, same it’s measles, mumps and rubella.

Hell, Even flu shots will give you immunity.

So the question is, why the tyranny ?
Why force this on the public?
People, good people, are losing their livelihoods.
It’s ridiculous.

I’ll give it 5 years.
After these “vaccines” have seen widespread use over a 5 year period, we will know pretty much everything about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator