wE GoNe BeAt bAmA!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fair. I just don't like taking anything away from Trask, Pitts and the other guys that I felt played out of their minds and didn't give up. Especially considering the putrid efforts their defensive counterparts displayed. Maybe the most worst of all being Stiner's "bump" into Harris rather than any attempt to tackle him at the 2 with :08 left in Q2. Very likely would've forced a FG based on time left. That makes it a 1 point game going into the 4th after Wright's TD run.

I'm reliving this whole game in my head now. Why are you trying to upset me today?

I'm not taking away from the players, the offense wouldn't have been able to win that game alone (which is how it was being played).

Upset you... I would never antagonize the resident Iggles fan here... I'm not Carson Wentz.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. I know recruiting is the only thing that matters unless you are SOS. ..
SOS had many top classes.

He wasnt a fuchsing lazy idiot who finished 10-15 recruiting classes.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dildo Dan goes for 0-13.

Im pretty confident he gets destroyed, as always.

Im not sure he could beat their scout team.

Rebuilding years are coming after last year's Moral Championship.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
that shttt NEVER gives me a headache or HO. I come from a long line of booze abusers (which I DO NOT do).......

I can drink a whole bottle of gin, act like a freaking crazy man all night, and not be hungover the next day.
What sucks is that I have to apologize to a lot of people for being a complete drunken ass because I remember everything. So I don’t do gin anymore. Stick to :bandit: and beer.
:bart:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Fair. I just don't like taking anything away from Trask, Pitts and the other guys that I felt played out of their minds and didn't give up. Especially considering the putrid efforts their defensive counterparts displayed. Maybe the most worst of all being Stiner's "bump" into Harris rather than any attempt to tackle him at the 2 with :08 left in Q2. Very likely would've forced a FG based on time left. That makes it a 1 point game going into the 4th after Wright's TD run.

I'm reliving this whole game in my head now. Why are you trying to upset me today?
Ummm, "most worst?" That reads horribly and probably sounds worse than it reads... :hahaha:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
'Bama plays Miami in their first game. Miami brings nearly everybody back on offense and their biggest loss on defense is the pass rushing end the Dolphins drafted. They bring two key transfers--an absolute burner in WR Charleston Rambo from Oklahoma and Deandre Johnson, a pass rusher from Tennessee.

No doubt 'Bama is more talented than Miami and should beat them, but this is the first game of the season and 'Bama is introducing a bunch of new starters including a new QB (and a new OC). Miami has a big advantage in experience and continuity. Can the veteran squad give the younger, more talented Tide a scare?

'Bama's defense looks to be better than last year (despite the losses to the draft) and solid at every position across the field. It's going to be strength against strength with the 'Bama D and the Miami O on the field, and unknown against unknown with the 'Bama O and the Miami D on the field.

We'll learn a lot about 'Bama in that game, especially how their defense looks against a running threat at QB.

Alex.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
'Bama plays Miami in their first game. Miami brings nearly everybody back on offense and their biggest loss on defense is the pass rushing end the Dolphins drafted. They bring two key transfers--an absolute burner in WR Charleston Rambo from Oklahoma and Deandre Johnson, a pass rusher from Tennessee.

No doubt 'Bama is more talented than Miami and should beat them, but this is the first game of the season and 'Bama is introducing a bunch of new starters including a new QB (and a new OC). Miami has a big advantage in experience and continuity. Can the veteran squad give the younger, more talented Tide a scare?

'Bama's defense looks to be better than last year (despite the losses to the draft) and solid at every position across the field. It's going to be strength against strength with the 'Bama D and the Miami O on the field, and unknown against unknown with the 'Bama O and the Miami D on the field.

We'll learn a lot about 'Bama in that game, especially how their defense looks against a running threat at QB.

Alex.

28-14 bama

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020

Alex.
Bama typically struggles against a QB that is a quality threat to run. smh...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Im pretty confident he gets destroyed, as always.

Im not sure he could beat their scout team.

Rebuilding years are coming after last year's Moral Championship.
C'mon dude you know his MO is to play someone really good right down to the wire giving us all false hope before he returns to his Ham and Egger reality and serves us up an 8-4 special with head scratching losses to UK, UGA, Mizzou, and LSU.....rinse and repeat...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bama lost about 20 elite players to the NFL, yet had the best recruiting class IN HISTORY last year. It will simply be the next lineup of 1st round NFL draft picks on deck.

Saying that, no team is unbeatable. If we had an elite coach, I'd say that we could have a chance if this happens or that happens. However, we don't. Our Gators will be unprepared and will go in with the same mentality of their weenie head coach: keeping it close is as good as a victory. He has damn near SAID as much.

Mullen still has the same mentality that he's coaching Mississippi State, where they aren't ever expected to win anything. A coach that was dedicated to getting back on top would have CANCELLED his ridiculous vacations and hit the trail instead, where UF is embarrassing itself yet again. I didn't think anyone could be as lazy as Butters, but Mullen is really making me wonder here.

Let's hope this is the year he forces his way out, like his worthless predecessor did. We certainly know we can't count on Stricklin to do the right thing.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we lay an egg this year he needs to be fired for cause. Taking endless vacations while every other coach and rival team is putting in work should be more than enough reason for him to be canned without buyout. If I stopped showing up for work and quit searching for and hiring quality folks to fill existing holes on my team, I'd certainly be fired without a payout. This should be no different. If anything the bar for minimum standard should be way higher considering how much this limp dck beta is getting paid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
75f689c5d828f2.jpg

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Game time has been set for the Bama vs. Gators game at 2:30 p.m. It's gonna be hot in the swamp... Looking forward to being there for this one. Anyone from this board planning on attending besides me?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Game time has been set for the Bama vs. Gators game at 2:30 p.m. It's gonna be hot in the swamp... Looking forward to being there for this one. Anyone from this board planning on attending besides me?

It's 3:30. We don't recognize Central Time Zone.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We’ll all be in the comfort of our homes, big screens, ACs, cold beers, hot wings, etc.
That way, we don’t have to intermingle with the hordes of inbreds draped in houndstooth and soaked in Old Crow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.