Wednesday Worsts….Hygiene Habits

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
iu

Alex.
I could have happily gone the rest of my life without seeing that picture........

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
My #1...

Misophonia is a disorder where people have abnormally strong and negative reactions to the ordinary sounds humans make, such as chewing or breathing.
It is not unusual for people to occasionally be irritated by some everyday sounds. But for individuals with misophonia, the sound of someone smacking their lips or clicking a pen can make them want to scream or hit out.

These physical and emotional reactions to innocent, everyday sounds are similar to the “fight or flight” response and can lead to feelings of anxiety, panic, and rage.

Probably the biggest sound for me is someone slurping breakfast cereal and then smackin' the hell out of it.
Drives me up a wall - much like the sound of Pelosi and/or Hillary's voices.
AOC's "sudden Rosie Perez - Spanish accent" is in there somewhere too.
The sound of people chewing often makes Mrs. G nauseous. (To be fair, the sound of her own chewing does it too.) If it's just the two of us for dinner, or even if just one of the kids, it's not enough table noise (conversation, knives and forks in action, etc.) to distract her so we either have to have music or the TV on. She freely admits it's very neurotic.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Got two of ‘em

I find guys with those super thick nasty dreads to be so gross. Especially when it’s not well kept and the top of his head looks like a birds nest.

You know the type, the white chubby guy with bad skin, Sublime T-shirt, and Birkenstocks.

The other one is peoples whose sheets and pillow cases are yellow because they haven’t been washed ever. Puke.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Got two of ‘em

I find guys with those super thick nasty dreads to be so gross. Especially when it’s not well kept and the top of his head looks like a birds nest.

You know the type, the white chubby guy with bad skin, Sublime T-shirt, and Birkenstocks.

The other one is peoples whose sheets and pillow cases are yellow because they haven’t been washed ever. Puke.
Do you often see other people’s pillow cases?

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Got two of ‘em

This guy's hair is ok though? I mean, there isn't a bird's nest that is visible...
Pics you can smell.JPG

And yes, I did post this in the "post padding" thread because well, post padding... :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.