Weekly Podcast is up - Welcome to Season 2!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:
Not getting any audio. the counter is not showing seconds or minutes of play either. ??? darn
Had that problem once before. Just download it and listen.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not getting any audio. the counter is not showing seconds or minutes of play either. ??? darn
I had to switch from IE to Chrome for it to work.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good Stuff - I guess we just have to hope Muschamp is job scared enough to truly be hands off with how the offense is ran. We will probably know once we get about a 17 point plus lead on Idaho and what plays are called after that.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks everyone. Using FF, but an older version. I never use IE, really do not like it. or trust it.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
Good Stuff - I guess we just have to hope Muschamp is job scared enough to truly be hands off with how the offense is ran. We will probably know once we get about a 17 point plus lead on Idaho and what plays are called after that.
Has the Chump EVER had a 17 point lead?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's no doubt about it or WM being able to duck the issue. He either gets it and will get out of the O's way. Or too stupid to do so and it'll be his undoing. There is no gray area on it anymore.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ox, did anyone ever tell you that you sound like Colon Cowturd ??? Just kidding, it sounded good, nice intro music and well spoken. How often and when do you usually do these.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n33887 said:
Ox, did anyone ever tell you that you sound like Colon Cowturd ??? Just kidding, it sounded good, nice intro music and well spoken. How often and when do you usually do these.
I do a longer one in the week before the game, and a short one post-game - within two hours of the game ending.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Very well done, best one to date I think. With all that said, LETS GO GATORS! ITS GAME WEEK!

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoyed the podcast. :clap: Agree about question of whether Muschamp can ignore or override his ingrained philosophy and tendencies, and also that Driskel has not had adequate and positive coaching up till Roper. I have said this before- oh wait- I wasn't a member writing it, so only the dog heard me- that you have a great voice and delivery for audio media.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoyed the podcast. :clap: Agree about question of whether Muschamp can ignore or override his ingrained philosophy and tendencies, and also that Driskel has not had adequate and positive coaching up till Roper. I have said this before- oh wait- I wasn't a member writing it, so only the dog heard me- that you have a great voice and delivery for audio media.
Thank you very much, Jenny.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That was something, I've never seen someone propose to another person via podcast. I wonder if Law will say yes?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n33970 said:
That was something, I've never seen someone propose to another person via podcast. I wonder if Law will say yes?
Frankly, I'm tired of your crap and endless whining. If you don't like the way things are, then you're welcome not to participate.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n33971 said:
Frankly, I'm tired of your crap and endless whining. If you don't like the way things are, then you're welcome not to participate.

Oh come on. Take a joke, Francis. Law whines more than any three people here.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great job Ox. And not to just pump rainbows up your butt but these are sounding more and more professional.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
Great job Ox. And not to just pump rainbows up your butt but these are sounding more and more professional.
Thanks Knox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.