Weekly Podcast is up - Welcome to Season 2!

Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
1376.Facebook-Like.jpg

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Nailed it Ox. Spot on. I agree with your points on WM and JD. Very well put. Enjoyed listening to it. All that's left now is to Tee it up. Can't wait til next week.
:stars:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Sounds great Ox. I was a lurker for a long time. Glad to be on Gatorchatter now. :happy:

That is what bothered me the most about last year. It wasn't the injuries, it was the fact that they looked so unprepared. Injuries have nothing to do with that.

deuce

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
:bsmeter:

Actually you make some valid observations and sound more reasonable than you really are...... :clap:

:chomp:

CaribGator

Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
The point about having a head coach in the hot seat being a major distraction has been proven all through the off season. He needs to win, win, and win to get the base together and the program on the right track. The lack of backups being ready is definitely on the coaching staff..

You pretty much wrapped up most points, put the rant on rant off emote!

Great job! and as you mentioned in the beginning of the cast, thanks for getting GatorChatter up and running!

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jenny On The Railroad said:
Not getting any audio. the counter is not showing seconds or minutes of play either. ??? darn
What browser are you using? Try a different one.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Very well done. You're a natural at this. I agree with all of your points - I just hope that WM is learning to change his stripes for UF's and all of our sakes. If not we'll be going thru the land of darkness for years to get it back to being right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.