Weekly Podcast is up - Welcome to Season 2!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
Good Stuff - I guess we just have to hope Muschamp is job scared enough to truly be hands off with how the offense is ran. We will probably know once we get about a 17 point plus lead on Idaho and what plays are called after that.
UF vs USC 2012

SWGator

First Magnitude Gator
Aug 25, 2014
Thanks Ox for all the work you put into these podcasts and the site overall. Last year was such an avalanche of sheisse, I don't believe it could be replicated even if they tried. That being said, this will be the last time I will mention it, because as of 6:00 pm the 2014 season officially begins. :headbang:

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Excellent thoughts...echoing my own...

Attachments

• conv_573.jpg
    conv_573.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 69

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
You must be overwhelmed with new material for this weeks podcast!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SWGator;n36958 said:
Thanks Ox for all the work you put into these podcasts and the site overall. Last year was such an avalanche of sheisse, I don't believe it could be replicated even if they tried.
What about 2011? Can Mush replicate 2011? Or even 2010? Can Mush fall on his face like Creyer did (literally and figuratively) in 2010?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
SWGator said:
Thanks Ox for all the work you put into these podcasts and the site overall. Last year was such an avalanche of sheisse, I don't believe it could be replicated even if they tried. That being said, this will be the last time I will mention it, because as of 6:00 pm the 2014 season officially begins. :headbang:
It does ?

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
I believe Champ is more aware that the Gators need to be much more entertaining on offense than he was previously. And I don't really think it's because of the fan base, but more because of recruiting. I think we are much more likely to stand on an opponents throat this year than we have been previously.
The early returns from last week look to indicate another down year defensively in the SEC. Another stout defensive year by our boys combined with a functional offense could tip the scales in our direction.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see the podcasts back with the season. The admin on GSMB said he would post your podcasts if you were continuing them. It would help get exposure to this place if you gave a plug at the end each time. :cool:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not going to have them posted over there. If someone wishes, they can post my podcasts on the GSMB with a link back to Gatorchatter to listen to them. The Oxrageous Podcast is a Gatorchatter exclusive.

I have no plans to re-join the GSMB at this time. I'm plenty busy enough over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.